• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

[quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

sir ephe....he rocks!! :cool:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

[quote=liFe sUcKz]somebody hu can help me?? pls,, how do i put a floating image to my profyl?? tnx,,much repu...[/quote] If you post ur request in the Help topic of tricks and tutorials someone will help, this is not the correct thread. :o
HiDaN
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm a newbies, but i like all moderator :):thumbsup: hikz :crybaby:

Last edited by HiDaN (2008-10-21 16:25:23)

leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i like sis tinay..fer me,she's the friendliest moderator ..
D E V L Y N
» n00b
1969-12-31

BOB :) for now jez him ;)
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]eph[/b] is cool. really. he doesn't even get mad when i am always in help section when i was still a noob. hahah! thanks. :):thumbsup:
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i think sis bel. she is cool and kind..
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

for me mah.[b]raisin.tinay[/b] & [b]sis.duchesz[/b] :)
kikaygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

.......ephemeral...=)
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

my fave mod is mod. tinay.. she's sweet, fun and understanding I love her :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=kathleen24]i think sis bel. she is cool and kind..[/quote] [b]waw.,im not a moderator dear.,im only a member. here., [/b]:lol: [hr] [b]my favorite moderator is the one and only sir eehjay.,very strict yet fair., kinda scary but cute.,[/b]:eh:
ymm0t
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Ummm How bout Kanalitnuk :D
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nyahh.. Ftalk mods rock! i pick em all!!! Good job!! keep up teh good workz! hihii
LenYuuki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

umm I like all maybe [b]Anne[/b] ^^
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I still don't know them... But I think it's anne.24, kristina16 and ephemeral.... I like them because they're friendly.. =)
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i really like [b]sis Tinay[/b], [b]sis Duch[/b] and [b]sis Meng[/b](trish) :thumbsup:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Anne :arrow: friendly Ephe :arrow: helpful Dale :arrow: although not always around at all, He's cool Ahfulnizam :arrow: among the other nationalities. :rose:[/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i added one mod to my list. my loevly sizie anne-chan :P =D=D=D keep ur work sizie :P
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]sir ephe[/b]..he's clever. [b]duchesz[/b]..the friendly nurse-mod of ftalk. [b]nudols Tinay[/b]..friendliest ftalker..ever! [b]Dale[/b]..uhmm..cute..:redface::penguin:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

My favorite mod(s) are: -Kuya Ephe -Ate Tinay[munchkin] -Ate Duch -Sis Yuna[especially this girl] -Ate Lois that's all for now.:P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:35

[ 9 queries - 0.081 second ]
Privacy Policy