• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

[quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

reikazek
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

fafs eehjhay.. coz.. i can approach him anytime.. lols.. heheh...
kuntilanak
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

[align=center][scroll][color=blue][b]Kuntilanak Said To You[/b][/color][/scroll][/align] [align=center]:arrow: [b]KaNaLiTnUk[/b] :arrow: [b]deathwish4MCR-freak-dude[/b] :arrow: [b]okacybernet[/b] :arrow: [b]KhErMiNaToR[/b] :arrow: [b]TA Juleigtin Siahaan[/b] [u][b] They are Good Moderator[/b][/u][/align]

Last edited by kuntilanak (2008-07-08 12:09:51)

LovePunch-
» n00b
1969-12-31

kuya [b]ephemeral[/b] && [b]eehjhay[/b].
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

fafs eehjhay.. bro shirow... lil bro james and ... ofcourse my pamangkin.. tinay...
eilly
» n00b
1969-12-31

xavierkym... how a moderator should be! responsible, patient and helpful
icyhott23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for mE.. Ephemeral.. and Feruzz.. they are helpful and i learned a lot from this guys.... i liKe alSo swtipotato.. is she a moderator?
j3ck1024
» FTalker
1969-12-31

eehjhay and ephemeral they work really true.. =D [color=red]BEWARE.[/color] [sub]to me[/sub]
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

none other than ate tinay! she's a very kind, understanding and a cool mod. ily [i]ate[/i] tinay!
weleh
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=kuntilanak]:arrow: KaNaLiTnUk :arrow: deathwish4MCR-freak-dude :arrow: okacybernet :arrow: KhErMiNaToR :arrow: TA Juleigtin Siahaan They are Good Moderator[/quote] I really agree with you mr.kunti but i think bro kher and oka is the best.... Yaw..... :lol:
meowx.
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hirs my list -ephemeral -`mizel -eehjhay.
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]ephemeral[/b] cuz so strict..and very nice as yeng29 said in page 1, [b]lucknskill[/b] so nice..to the non filipino sticked topic,
rain.jappie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

may mr. LH.. he's the one that i know so far
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ thanks buddy..;) aside from myself..my fave mod here is dale a.k.a. [b]tom cruise[/b] :D such a good friend..:thumbsup:
RoCkStArCaNdYmE
» n00b
1969-12-31

none... :thumbsdown: they are not answering my PMs.... i am asking for approval that i will make a GFX request thread. They are not suppose to be a moderator........ [spoiler]but i like kuya emph.[/spoiler]
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]kuya emp[/b] :P
ladypunk
» n00b
1969-12-31

me none.. im not that active member here then i am just a newbie sorry im just a no talent person
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[sup][b]Mod Tinay[/b]/[b]Kristina16[/b] is the best :thumbsup::D![/sup]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks to those who included my name :D anyway my fave mods are........ Ephemeral - pls its [b]E-P-H[/b] not [b]E-M-P-H[/b]. He's the best! :eh: Xavier- a very talented kid!! :thumbsup: kid? :/ =D Ducheszee - epic girl! i admire her sooo <333 Shirow - he's not scary. he's sweet. lulz =D Tinay - so sweet and patient :wow: [hr][hr] btw, [quote=RoCkStArCaNdYmE]none... :thumbsdown: they are not answering my PMs.... i am asking for approval that i will make a GFX request thread. They are not suppose to be a moderator........[/quote] :arrow: before saying that, try reading the sticked topics. maybe there's a reason why that moderator didn't reply to your post. one word is enough for a wise person. =|

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-18 02:15:42)

aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

siz tinay.tinay.tinay! love her xo0 much! alsO lordheinz! miss him xo0 much! =(
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Sis Tinay is now my fav MOD here in FTalk!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:43

[ 9 queries - 0.079 second ]
Privacy Policy