• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

[quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]i love all mods in the backstage. :wow: [b]' 'eMokIdD '-'LoisFuLL'-' alvin_bilian booqalixeta♥ Chii dale dj_dhey eehjhay Ephemeral eykalsyamim FeenQueGurL_08 feruzz FoRsAkEnKiD Freelance6969 gandalicious23 icekandi james_cuteoo2 KhErMiNaToR kikay_girl kucluk666 lucknskill meng.o3 Padme SymphOny XII TA Juleigtin Siahaan theejhay troylee xavierkym xpHoenix_26 `mizeL[/b][/quote] I love you too. Hahaha
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

luvv ya too kuya eehjhay!! :lol:
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

well my favorite moderator is kuya ephemeral! :thumbsup: he is a good moderator!
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=dale]@ topic phil. :arrow: ephe and xave.. ind. :arrow: kherminator mal. :arrow: eykal and feruzz.. ;)[/quote] really...?? :redface: :wow: hakz hakz hakz.... =D just kiddin'.. thankz bro,,i like u too Dale... :D and also Feruzz..most of wonderfull code was made by him.. :wallbash:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

fave mods who i know that are fair and not too full of himself/herself: :arrow: Ephe :arrow: Mizel

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-01-29 23:17:35)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i love them all. :]
RedMcdo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Kuya Ephemeral , ferruz Ate meng.03 , ` mizel
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

..kuye emo kid.. ate meng.. etc.. :rolleyes:
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^for me the best mod is ate WENG aka `mizel![/b][/align]
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i love them all...[/b] :thumbsup: :eh:
KeikokU
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:D :arrow: [b]deathwish4MCR-freak-dude[/b] :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :arrow: [b]xavierkym[/b] :D :arrow: [b]dale[/b] :D
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]MENG[/b] =|
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=KeikokU]:D :arrow: [b]deathwish4MCR-freak-dude[/b] :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :arrow: [b]xavierkym[/b] :D :arrow: [b]dale[/b] :D[/quote] i know what u mean... :D :P
KeikokU
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=KhErMiNaToR]i know what u mean... :D :P[/quote] :D and of course :arrow: [b]KhErMiNaToR[/b] :redface: :D :P
adeLene`18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhmm i like emokid.. hehehe just nothing he's so cute
hadez_rey
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me? its... !!!------[b]kuya eph[/b]-------!!! no doubt about it, just because his fair and GOOD TO ALL FTALKERZ...
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

mine??? its ephe.,mizel.,jemmie.,eehjhay.,ice and xav.. :D
xootwistedo6
» n00b
1969-12-31

ate `mizel(weng) ephemeral . ate meng.o3 :) ---------------------------------- ♥
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wink feruzz and ephe.. really friendly...
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

in FTI i love deathwish4MCR-freak-dude,kherminator,etc.. i love u all...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:32

[ 9 queries - 0.111 second ]
Privacy Policy