• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

yna_16
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[b]to all gurlettes[/b] :kiss: [i]i'll leave this group, i need to find the best group that fits me.I enjoyed being a part of skyline. thanks for all sissiez. ill remember you all. [u][i][b]ill miss skyline.[/b][/i][/u][/i] [b]to my sizies who joined the avatar contest[/b] [i]goodluck to all of you. i hope i can get some news about who's the winner.[/i] [b]see you all around here in ftalk.[/b] :kiss: :rose: :wow:
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

ooooopppssss... i will gonna miz you siz... ------------------------------------ btw what happen to our poll? hi friends..
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hello to all sizie :) im agree wit anne =( (btw huppii bidaii my siz :wow::lol: ) what happened with this? :retard: or this beacuse that leader :wallbash: actually i felt bad. since i became the leader, our member start leave us :cry: this because me? tell me =( if anyone of u didnt like me, i'll go. i wont make this group became bad :wallbash:
kawaii_gurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hello all. Sorry I just online today again. :lol: :wallbash: Many things to do at school. :wallbash: BTW, How's all?
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]what happened with this? or this beacuse that leader actually i felt bad. since i became the leader, our member start leave us this because me? tell me if anyone of u didnt like me, i'll go. i wont make this group became bad[/quote] nope siz... ur a gud leader.. and i really like u coz ur xo gud 2 all of us... hi 2 all
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi all..! hope everyone is doing great...! [b]@ Sis Linniie[/b] ~ its not ur fault that everyone is leaving. ur a gud leader. and ur a great gfx maker Sorry for not being here all the time ~ its hard with the time zone.. anyway, miss you gurlz. tcee.
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi ate donna and all skyline member..... ya, ate donna yer ryt it's not her fault... [i]kakarmahin din cla[/i]
swit.SERENITY♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi girlies:) sorry for being inactive. i am really busy in school, thats why:) HOWs YER DAY?
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi ate joanna.... how r ya?
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hi [b]Sis Joanna[/b] ~ miss yah sis. its been awhile.. everyone is so busy nowadays. thats understandable Hi [b]Sis Anne[/b] ~ ur so talented sis, nakakainggit :) hope to get to know you [color=deeppink][b]Hi 2 All whoz currently online[/b][/color]
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..awww .. ..umm.. ..i'm not really familiar with this group.. .wat am i supposed to do in here??
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi ate donna.... how r ya? hi 2 all...
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]ate donna[/b] you too ate... :D :D sorry I dun speak tagalog.. haha, but hope to know you well :D [color=red]Hi guyzz.. I just had the best day ever... XD[/color]
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow siz congrat's..... how r ya?
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello everyone.. :lol: hope we can be friends! =)
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hey there..everyone..
pink.ikay.18.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi there.... who can be my friend.?? just add me in my ym if u want. :) :arrow: jhenika_18 tnx. :)
nurdiyana
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hello all..I'm Diyana.. I've just joined skyline.. i just wanna ask is this group active??If not,i'll leave............Coz i'm finidng for an active group... :smoke:
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hi girlzz.. I'm Layne of Laguna 11 y/o and loves to make GRAPHICS!! I hope you will love me.. I promise to promote our group and do everything to be the best skyliner ^_^
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@ Sis Phelaine[/b] ~ miss yah sis. where have you been hehehe..! Belated Hapi Birthday [b]Sis Anne[/b] ~ hope you had a great time.. wishing you heaps of happiness... Hi TO all.!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:32

[ 9 queries - 0.102 second ]
Privacy Policy