• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[quote=_berii.^ü]sis kristine pearl : i'm so sorry about this. :( i did mention that i will not leave this group and will just wait for this to be active again but it's just my best friends were in other group and in the same group also. :|[/quote] sis:cry::cry::cry: em soo sad.., but it's ur decision.., i hope not..:(
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[quote=nia_pearl19]sis :cry::cry::cry: em soo sad.., but it's ur decision.., i hope not..:([/quote] um. yea. it's sad. :( you know, it's hard for me to leave this group but my [s]best friends[/s]. *sigh. even if i really leave this group, we can still stay in touch and of course all the members here and the ones who also decided to leave were still my friends no matter what. *sigh.. :( *edited--- i know it's a bit early guys. but i'm leaving this group tonight. =| i will miss you all. *bye. =| :cry:

Last edited by _berii.^ü (2008-12-04 07:33:54)

neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

who can make a siggy for me? pls.. i will truly appreciate it if you make one for me. im not good at those things just pm me for the things like my name,my picture.. anything.. i will truly appreciate it.. =)
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ i can.., but not now.., i don't have photoshop.., cause i format my laptop.. ahah
yalimae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'm very sorry.. I gotta leave here... and also I'm inactive..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:48

[ 9 queries - 0.116 second ]
Privacy Policy