• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

winlynjayag
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

hello, i think i can be active, i am the sister of nina, she leaves, she thinks it is inactive here. can i be the leader [?]
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Bye to all.... im gonna miz all of you... but i will promise that when this group become active again i will gonna join....

Last edited by MsKawaii-- (2008-10-12 05:42:27)

laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Girls.. please vote me to be the skyline of the month ^_^
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

brand new gift for you girls ^_^ [img]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t67/laynejoselle/skyline.png[/img] <">
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi girlz..,] em back., plz inform me some points.. sorry for being inactive.., em moderating other forums kc..,:( now em back.., hehe
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

just droppin' by to see if anyone is here but i guess no one. :ninja: =d
sarah_55meg
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhm..sissies... im planning to leave this group... cuz.. i need to focus in my studies.. im soo sori sissies... i lab u all.. im soo soriee..
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

it's ok sis. :d [i]oh, another one left our group. :([/i]

Last edited by _berii.^ü (2008-10-15 06:48:53)

nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=_berii.^ü]just droppin' by to see if anyone is here but i guess no one. :ninja: =d[/quote] em here sis., sky liners!!.., go we can to it.., hagiyo.!!!. XD.., friends are forever.., plz stay with us..,=)
swit.SERENITY♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

*DARN. everyone is leaving. =| who's next? me? :rolleyes: lol. :lol: just kidding. -goodDay girls! *lalabs :kiss:
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm glad many are posting.. hope many more will be active ^_^
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

..., waAh..., this group is really becoming inactive...,=|
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm so done with this group.. I'll go back when It's active.. I don't want to leave girls.. but I'm so bored.. I has been 2 days but no one has replied to next to my post.. :cry:

Last edited by laynejoselle (2008-10-17 22:57:17)

_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

oh, another member left again. :| anyone here? :ninja:
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah.., ue ryt!..., but me I won't.,.. I'll stay in this group.,=) i won't leave it during struggles.., and problems..,=) that's being loyaL....!! and that's me..,
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=nia_pearl19]yeah.., ue ryt!..., but me I won't.,.. I'll stay in this group.,=) i won't leave it during struggles.., and problems..,=) that's being loyaL....!! and that's me..,[/quote] uh, me too sis. i'll stay in this group and wait for this to be active again. hope the members will be active when they have some free time.

Last edited by _berii.^ü (2008-10-18 11:42:37)

nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I think we're juz two actime mem here sis beri..,:wasted:
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ yeah. i think. =| anyway, it's alright. :lol:
zeigh mari
» n00b
1969-12-31

hellow everyone.. newbie here i've been absent hir in ftalk for some weeks since my school schedule is very hectic im zeigh mari.. 14 philippines! hope i can be one of ur friends
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ uh, hello zeigh mari. welcome to skyline. :D im rissa but you can also call me berii. nice to meet you.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:34

[ 9 queries - 0.110 second ]
Privacy Policy