• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

siz nice siggy.... who made that? siz liinnie?
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

hello gurlsz. um, anyone here? :d
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Sis Anne[/b] ~ im glad you stayed. i would really miss you, u know! im always here for you and everyone.! stay as you are! [b]Hello to my Lil Sizzies who are online..![/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

to all =) i just wanna say sorry and thank you to all sizies there :) i decided to leave this group. i have some problem with sumone :disgust: at there :D but nvm. she's still my loevly sizies. i think it wouldnt be good if i still stay there. and actually i know i alredy not active at there. boredom maybe,but feel guilty is moar. i still feel be a bad member *or was a bad leader* althought i know this group bein moar bad when i was teh leader :wallbash: u may say its not my false, but i know if it becoz of me :P i loev this group <333 but i think all of u didnt lyk me there :retard: ah ok then :) nice to meet all of sizies there <333 even i leave, i hope all of u didnt hate me. i still will treat all of u as my loevly sizie :wow: and i hope u'll do teh same :D:P ok.enough.i hope nobody miss me =) but i'll miss all of u :wallbash: bye all. take care there. c u around ftalk ;) [spoiler]ate Aina, im sorry im leave =( i'ts ok if u think i wasnt a loyal member or what =_= maybe its ryt. i juz can get enough ther :) sorry.[/spoiler]
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

New Contest, read first page :] good morning XD
Aez_
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi, the name's [color=limegreen]A-E-Z-E-L-L-E.[/color] You can call me [color=red]Aezelle[/color] or simple [color=red]Aez[/color]. (: [Eyh-zel] or [Eyhzz] A [color=orange]cute[/color] girl from the South. A [color=purple]Music Lover[/color], and a [color=purple]Lover[/color]. A [color=blue]proud PIANIST[/color], A [color=brown]gorgeous GUITARIST[/color] , A [color=navy]adorable VIOLINIST[/color], A [color=maroon]pretty Cartoonist[/color] and A [color=green]loving Journalist[/color], right here! friendly, [color=red]emo[/color], understanding person. I'm fun to talk with. [color=orange]Friends? Sure![/color] teehee (: newbee here at Skyline. hope hav new friends~

Last edited by Aez_ (2008-10-06 23:37:15)

_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ nice to meet you Aez. btw, im rissa but you can also call me berii. ;) [b]btw[/b], is anyone here? :ninja:
Aez_
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi there [color=pink]berii[/color]. nice meeting you. goosh. it's like a [color=orange]desert[/color] here. lol. keedeeng! so, anyone here?
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to the new members of skyline :]
pink.ikay.18.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:( im so sorry. i gotta leave this group. coz. im not enjoying it.? and im not active here. im sorry my siz. nice meeting you all. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :( :crybaby:
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Can I Suggest A Contest Here At Skyline? A Siggie Contest? I Think 2 Contest Will Be Held Here. Can I? Please, Please, Please....?
Aez_
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'm leaving the Skyline.. =| I'm not happy here and as of my observations, no one is active. I'm the last post for 2 consecutive days. Bbye everyone! =( --edited

Last edited by Aez_ (2008-10-09 17:18:14)

Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=ninafaye]Can I Suggest A Contest Here At Skyline? A Siggie Contest? I Think 2 Contest Will Be Held Here. Can I? Please, Please, Please....?[/quote] yea sure. :] what genre do you want for the siggy? [i] - sorry it's my birthday yesterday XD[/i]
sarah_55meg
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Aez_]I'm leaving the Skyline.. I'm not happy here and as of my observations, no one is active. I'm the last post for 2 consecutive days. Bbye everyone![/quote] awts..another member leaves... @ all im so xoriie 4 being inactive... i dont have tym 2 open my accnt... wats d news here??
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote][b]Everyone,[/b] I'm sorry, I'm going to leave this group.. I've several reasons.. and some issues lately, Don't get me wrong, I love this group, I love the members, :) And I sorta.. miss sis linny... I won't be active, since I'm so busy with life, And I feel bad for not being active lately... I will miss all sizzies[/quote] [quote][b]To, Ate Aina and Ate Donna[/b] I always adore you, you guyz and your works, they're cool. you guyz are the only reason that I stayed here. I'm sorry, but I had some issues.[/quote] I don't want to give long speeched, so fare well, I will miss some members. :(
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Chii]yea sure. :] what genre do you want for the siggy?[/quote] Well, If You Agree, Here is my RULES: • Everyone Can Join, Except For Those Members Who Has [b]10 Post Below[/b]. :paranoid: :ninja: • The Siggie Should Be [b]Colorful[/b], That's what Skyline Is... =) • It Supposed to Be The [b]NORMAL[/b] Siggie Size. • In The Text of The Siggie, There Should be The [b]Link of Friendstertalk or Skyline[/b]. • [b]PM[/b] Your siggie Entries to Me.. [?] Hehe. :lol: [b]ME[/b]. Luls! ( [b]I Won't Copy Your Style For I Have Make One [/b]) :lol: • You can edit it in [b]PAINT, PHOTOSHOP, GIMP[/b], etc. • [b]Put your Name Beside[/b] it, so that other members can see your works. • I'll be making A [b]POLL[/b]. ~ Here Are The [b]Formats To Join[/b]: [b]Username: Reason For Joining: Siggie Image:[/b] ----- Hope Someone Joins for This group is getting [b]inactive[/b]. ----- If no ones joining. Imma [b]Leave[/b] This Group. =( ----- Anywayz, A Gift for skyline: [img]http://i317.photobucket.com/albums/mm366/Nina_Faye/skylinesig2.png[/img] ( PS: Please dun copy my styles... )
rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I'm gonna leave skyline.. coz I wanna try the other egoups..hehehe, thanks to all of you! I can't forget all of you.. especially to those people who's close to me.. thanks^^[/b]
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ANNOUNCEMENT: I Am Now Leaving Skyline as What I Said In My #2456's Post. No One Joins The Contest I have Made, I Am Soo right, This Group Is Getting Inactive. You Can PM Your Entries To Sisz Chii. I Have Many Reasons In Leaving This Group, But I Won't Make My Post Long. I Will Miss You All Skyline Siszies, Especially Sisz Chii. :D Farewell Too. ( Please Dun Get Mad To Me ) I'll Go Back Again If Skyline Become Very Active.

Last edited by ninafaye (2008-10-11 02:48:32)

laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I can see that almost everyone in skyline has been very inactive.. Why? I'm woderin' well I have a gift for skyline ^_^ [img]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t67/laynejoselle/Animation8-5.gif[/img] [quote]yeah I know I make ugly graphics becoz we only have adobe photoshop in our comp shop in phs 3 and I am in our house in phs 2[/quote]
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

well, I'm looking for a most active member here to hold the group but I think no one. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:44

[ 9 queries - 0.132 second ]
Privacy Policy