• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

welcome back sis hope u'll be active.. at sis berii tnx 4 the greetings
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

ei sissies.. imma very excited it's our itramurals already next week and i think my voice is very abused right now because of those cheers share
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ hi sis. :) oh, i see. it's your intramurals next week. our intrams will be on wednesday but i didn't join the cheering just liek you. :lol:

Last edited by _berii.^ü (2008-10-20 07:36:30)

zeigh mari
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for welcoming me pretty sissies... im so tired from our regional science camp i was one of the facilitators.. thank God,, t'was a success:)
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ oh, i see. it's good to here that it was a success. :lol:
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi siszzies.., good evenin' =)
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

good morning [s]guys[/s]. :D uh, anyone here?
sossycutegirl
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]hi guys [/align] [align=center]gud mornin' 2 all of u[/align] [align=center]njoy ur day!!!![/align]
zeigh mari
» n00b
1969-12-31

good noon evryone:)
kawaii_gurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hello. Sorry but I have to do this. I'm going to leave Skyline coz Skyline is becoming inactive and I'm also inactive. I'm going to join other e-groups as well. I'm gonna miss you all even you don't know me and I don't know you I'm gonna miss you. - Nathania <33
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=kawaii_gurl]Hello. Sorry but I have to do this. I'm going to leave Skyline coz Skyline is becoming inactive and I'm also inactive. I'm going to join other e-groups as well. I'm gonna miss you all even you don't know me and I don't know you I'm gonna miss you. - Nathania <33[/quote] ouch.., another mem.., who will be the next?... btw sis tc..., I'll w8 for u to come back..,:cry:
Frendces
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hello! I'm Frendces. A friend of Nahz and Nina Faye. They were once a member here, right? Nice to meet you all. :D Maybe I'll leave too coz SKYLINE is sooooooo boooring now. :(

Last edited by Frendces (2008-10-29 00:21:24)

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

it's already our sem break but i don't call it a break because it's just 2 days..what the heck?! i don't liek it
hottie_sammy08
» Banned
1969-12-31

hellow guys! how's life here? wuh!
zeigh mari
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'll leave siz... i think skyline is not that active:(
arha.24
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]hello sister! ;) em' back sorry fer being inactive in this grp :cry:[/b]
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hai.., so sad..,:cry:
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

good evening girls. :d err. it's monday again tomorrow. :disgust: well, anyone here? :)
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi to all sorry gurls but im leaving the group i havent been active here in awhile i dont know whats going on.. sorry.ive been busy as well
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hello everyone.. :( i think i need to tell you this.. btw, don't be mad at be guys but i'm planning to leave this group. i'm sorry for [s]breaking[/s] the promise i made the last time. :cry: i really don't want to leave this group but my [s]bestfriends[/s] were inviting me to their group. they also said that it's fun there. =| [b]i'm not yet decided if i will leave this group or not, i'll think about it this week and inform you guys if i will.[/b] [b]sis kristine pearl[/b] : i'm so sorry about this. :( i did mention that i will not leave this group and will just wait for this to be active again but it's just my best friends were in other group and in the same group also. :|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:01

[ 9 queries - 0.112 second ]
Privacy Policy