• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]We have "[b]A message to the Moderators thread[/b]" so maybe we should also have a thread like this. [/align] [b]Why did you create this thread?[/b] This is actually a game played in Cl

Pages: 1234567..7

[align=center]We have "[b]A message to the Moderators thread[/b]" so maybe we should also have a thread like this. [/align] [b]Why did you create this thread?[/b] This is actually a game played in Cl

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]We have "[b]A message to the Moderators thread[/b]" so maybe we should also have a thread like this. [/align] [b]Why did you create this thread?[/b] This is actually a game played in Cl

[align=center]We have "[b]A message to the Moderators thread[/b]" so maybe we should also have a thread like this. [/align] [b]Why did you create this thread?[/b] This is actually a game played in Class-S thread. I think it's really cute and very endearing that I decided to share this to all friendstertalkers. If it's in the wrong section or it's completely unnecessary, mods may delete/move this thread. [b]Credits:[/b] Ducheszv for creating this game. [align=center][b]How does this work?[/b][/align] Choose [b]any[/b] member here in Friendstertalk. [b]Format:[/b] [Avatar/Pic here] - [i]optional[/i] What's your first impression of that member? How did you become friends in ftalk? Tell something about him/her :arrow: Give him/her a [b]gift[/b] (an image, video, song or anything) [hr][hr][hr][hr] [align=center][b]Example[/b] (This is from [b]--pUshnIt08--[/b])[/align] [align=center][img]http://theftalk.com/img/avatars/4435.gif[/img] [img]http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/9203/shy2kv4.gif[/img][/align] [img]http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/7169/s1iq1.gif[/img] [align=center][spoiler][flash=300x80]http://media.imeem.com/m/AzqCOGU6hP/aus=true%5b/flash%5d%5b/align%5d [/flash][/spoiler][/align] [align=center][img]http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/9244/shyff8.gif[/img][/align] [hr][hr][hr][hr][hr] [align=center]it's so easy right? So if you have a favorite member or you appreciate any member here and you wanna tell him/her something and you want everyone here to know well here's the thread for that =)[/align] [b]Note:[/b] Put effort in making your message - do not post one line descriptions. You can include more than one member in one post but you must still follow the format. You can post anytime (You don't need to get tagged to post)My

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-07-19 02:21:31)

nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]We have "[b]A message to the Moderators thread[/b]" so maybe we should also have a thread like this. [/align] [b]Why did you create this thread?[/b] This is actually a game played in Cl

[align=center][img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/8216/yaytl6.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][b]FORSAKENDOLL[/b][/align] [align=center]aya[/align] [align=center][b]Smexy CSS Queen[/b][/align] We dont met here at Friendstertalk.. I met her cause my friends in chat (mmb) are also her friends.. at first i never thought that we will be this close.. coz i thought she is a snob.. and a hard to reach person!.. :lol: everytime i wanna talk to her,, im really scared lol.. coz maybe she's in a bad mood.. :lol: :ninja: but then i keep asking her about her layouts in fs.. and knew that she's the one who made it.. very impressive.. :wow: thats the time i entered ftalk.. JUST BECAUSE,, i wanna use her layouts :lol: Then,, she invited me to the confeence of Class-S and BOOM.. i got instant friends here in ftalk.. :lol: now i found her a very sweet person,, down to earth,, has a great sense of humor :disgust: :lol: very jolly,, fun to be with!.. and i loev her style of being unique.. =) very creative.. you can sense that she is a smart person.. a type of person that u cannot fool.. she's the type of person you really wanna be friends with!.. she is really a nice person.. she's been nice to me ever since the first time i talked to her!.. :lol: me ish very interested about her loev life :ninja: :lol: coz im thinking that if i was a guy.. i probably courted her.. :lol: coz obviously,, she is suuuuuuuu pretty pretty pretty :wow::wow: [b]to sizley:[/b] thanks for being so nice to me.. and for introducing me to our crazy friends :lol: we really loev u.. me loevs u sizley!.. hope u stay that way.. and keep on making great layies!.. :lol: i already gave u this,, but dunno what to give u.. [img]http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/3563/sizleyayahe8.jpg[/img] [img]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/7849/iloevsizleyfj7.gif[/img]

Last edited by nina123456 (2008-07-14 05:53:06)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]We have "[b]A message to the Moderators thread[/b]" so maybe we should also have a thread like this. [/align] [b]Why did you create this thread?[/b] This is actually a game played in Cl

^^ very sweet siszy.. :wow: im so happy were friends too :D you forgot one thing about ate mushi though.. sometimes shes too random .. :lol: well thats for me.. wakiwkiwkiwkiw~ :lol: [hr] i Wonder who'll tag me .. :rolleyes:
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

this is a nice thread ate aya =):thumbsup: i'll post mine later im still searching for members ryt now..hhiihi
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center]Nice thread smexy css queen. :thumbsup: I`ll post it later :S[/align]
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Xavierkym[/b] [img]http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/3046/1969342341lkr0.jpg[/img] ♥ my nak xavvy ♥ [/align] [b] What's your first impression of that member?[/b] A snob :mad: and the serious type kind of person. [b]How did you become friends in ftalk? [/b] I just added his ym when Class-S had a ym conference. Well he wasn't talking much inside teh confe that's why I thought he's really a snob who can't relate with us hahaha. One time I pm him and told him that his GF is sOOo pretty (I saw in his ym avi)--and that kinda started our friendship because it triggered us to talk about other stuffs and boy! sooper kadooper ultra mega pepsi with ice lottsa topic were covered! We were typing to the max hahaha. After that I always invite him in teh confe and wow, he's now uber friendly and laugh along wif us wakiwkiwkiw. [b] Tell something about him/her[/b] [align=center]nak xavvy is really a [b]funny person[/b] wif lots of interesting stories to tell. He is the kind of person who [u]doesn't liek arguments[/u] (esp. in Friendstertalk) BUT he loevs to [b]tease[/b] people a lot. He's really good wif codes and stuffs and he often [u]helps[/u] me whenever I encounter a problem (the reason why I don't create topics in Help thread it's because I have an instant tutor hahaha). I think everyone will agree that he's really[b] good in singing[/b] -- I loeve this factor a lot haha. plus he gets along really well with all sorts of people. I liek teh way he handles situations and I must say that sometimes he's even matured than me. So now I'm crossing out my first impression of Nak [s]snob and serious[/s] :lol: ♥ He actually has a great sense of humor and very approachable ♥ [/align] [align=center][b][u]THE GIFT[/u][/b] [spoiler][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPLRgbGED9w[/youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPLRgbGED9w[/spoiler][/align] I dedicate this video to him because I introduced him this song ♥ he really liek teh song a lot to the extent that he got LSS for 5 days straight :lol: So if there will be a song to remember him by this [b]Might be it[/b] =] nak hope you liek this Papaya video wakiwkiwkiw roflmao [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/24.gif[/img] [hr][hr] [b]replies [/b]:penguin: [spoiler] [b]@sizley[/b] hank you so much :o I'm so touched <3 TO THE EXTREME!!1111!!1shiftone!!!1T$#&^!% I'll make one for you too soon hihihi. muahhzz! :kiss: and also to teh rest of my Class-S friends ([i]uh oh parang madami un ah[/i]) [b]@LiLbLuEaNgEl[/b] YEA ME TOO.. it's kinda hard to decide who to post waaaa because we got tons of friends here hihi [b]@faelnar84[/b] Ohh Please do! hihih. Im so excited to see other posts here :thumbsup: [/spoiler]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-07-16 22:26:02)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wooo ate aya. very nice thread :D this was ate duchiees game.. i remember. lels. anyway.. im gonna post later.. im gonna think of someone to sabotage first :lol: [i]kiddin[/i] :P
j3ck1024
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Ive Been Watching This One http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPLRgbGED9w ahaha ur so pretty mis aya
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Siz Aya~ Ur super uber duper pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really crush eu.
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]wew nice thread ill post mine soon.. gonna search :ninja: .[/b]
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

this is a nice thread.. :D imma look for a member now :penguin: :penguin: run run! xD ~ btw, [b]@Forsakendoll:[/b] yer so pretty. i crush u eversince.. :wow:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

just a few replies :penguin: [spoiler] [quote=j3ck1024]Ive Been Watching This One[/quote] Hahaha. . that's not me.. LOL. I kid. hahaha [quote=faelnar84]Siz Aya~ Ur super uber duper pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really crush eu.[/quote] ssshhh sis hahaha :lol: Keep it down I'm get embarrassed with these kind of things :redface: thank you I'm really flattered <33333 muahz! [quote='AphrOdiTe']wew nice thread ill post mine soon.. gonna search :ninja: .[/quote] Siz chai cmon post already I'm excited to see other posts here :ninja: nyahaha [quote=MiNEKOARCH]this is a nice thread.. :D imma look for a member now :penguin: :penguin: run run! xD ~ btw, @Forsakendoll: yer so pretty. i crush u eversince.. :wow:[/quote] thankyouu waaa :redface: [b]@maye[/b] HEY! where's your post sabotage him/her already! :lol:[/spoiler]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[img]http://i33.tinypic.com/974cwp.jpg[/img] [align=center][b]LOvely Joy How we Became friends..?? First,she has request thread @ Grahix sec.. and im always requesting. then,a fansign and a gift.. i give her a fansign and a gift.. and then..shes met me..hir @ Ftalk and we became friends.. Gift to her..[/b] [url=http://i37.tinypic.com/se2h6o.jpg]Lovely Joy Casem[/url][/align]
Cagalli47
» n00b
1969-12-31

`What's your first impression of Rei Ryuzaki? . .i have a lot.. .it can just be summed up by just one word.. .buddie..xD `How did you become friends in ftalk? . .when i found his name here.. .lawl.. .we're already friends in fs..:] `Tell something about him? he's cool, funny, cute and uber kind~ lawl.. .hope u read this bud.. :]] my gift? .lawl.. .i dedicate the song "your guardian angel" to yah.. xD haha..lawl..
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

waaa. ate aya.. im preparing for the gift :gift: so i think it would take quite a long time :lol: :lol: see? im really preparing for it.. :lol: :lol: i thought about having you as my prospect.. but you already have a lot of fans :lol: :lol: and rippers :lol: geez. i laugh too much.. anyways.. i will post mine i promise :D:thumbsup:
malthus
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow.....ive PM ate aya to help me...... and after a day she PM me again.... helping me to fix..my codes and were to get the codes... thanks a lot ate AYA.. i hope i belong to ur profession RN.. ^___^ hope u appreciate it..... naks.......
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]btw. can we choose 2-3 members??? ;) [/b]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ choose how many as you want. =D [spoiler]imma post it soon.kinda suck in explaining :wasted::lol:[/spoiler]
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

[img]http://theftalk.com/img/avatars/16402.png[/img] [b]FORSAKENDOLL[/b] [b]What's your first impression of that member?[/b] 2 personal 2 post [b]How did you become friends in ftalk ? [/b] 2 personal 2 post [b]Say something about him/her[/b] D smexy css queen D layout master D layout maker D Ftalk GOD D ftalk Queen D BOSS she used 2 b FUN MY GIFT :gift: vid deleted [spoiler] ito nalang gift ko sau kc syado ka masungit BEHAPI Syrup 1mil ML (concentrated) -- Take 1 drum, 3 tyms a day.. BENICE Capsule 10mil ML -- take 1 every minute TRYTONOT2PUSHAWAYPEEPZHUTRULYCAREZ4U PILL - UP 2 u lol WWW.SARKASTIKDROGA.COM sana gumaling ka na para bumalik na un dating ges.. na kilala ko lol.. bye tc... =D [/spoiler]

Last edited by _rapidoh (2008-07-21 02:47:08)

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^^gosh. .i love the video rap!! :wow: so sweet. .!!! :redface: i'll post mine on aug 25. . :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]We have "[b]A message to the Moderators thread[/b]" so maybe we should also have a thread like this. [/align] [b]Why did you create this thread?[/b] This is actually a game played in Cl

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:46

[ 10 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy