• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well since the cancer is no longer acceptable, here's the "cure". Most of these animu are my favorites. And, Ask me or post if you have a question regarding something and/or I'll judge the animu fo

Pages: 12345..5

Well since the cancer is no longer acceptable, here's the "cure". Most of these animu are my favorites. And, Ask me or post if you have a question regarding something and/or I'll judge the animu fo

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Well since the cancer is no longer acceptable, here's the "cure". Most of these animu are my favorites. And, Ask me or post if you have a question regarding something and/or I'll judge the animu fo

Well since the cancer is no longer acceptable, here's the "cure". Most of these animu are my favorites. And, Ask me or post if you have a question regarding something and/or I'll judge the animu for you with good review. Updated: 12/10/09 Here's some recommendation list if you really want to avoid bad to non-worth watching shows. Browse fansubwiki and chartfag's site if you want to view the current and previous shows. Learn to google as well. [url=http://i48.tinypic.com/106a69j.jpg]Rec 1[/url] [url=http://i45.tinypic.com/2rrwkeu.jpg]Rec 2[/url] [b]Shounen[/b] [quote][b]Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann[/b] - Mecha/Action/Adventure/Comedy [b]Black Cat[/b]- Action/Comedy/Adventure [b]Busou Renkin[/b] - Action/Comedy/Adventure [b]D.N.Angel[/b] - Action/Comedy/Romance/Adventure [b]Death Note[/b] - Action/Mystery [b]Elemental Gelade[/b] - Action/Comedy/Romance/Adventure [b]Fate/stay night[/b] - Action/Adventure/Comedy [b]Full Metal Alchemist[/b] - Action/Adventure/Comedy [b]Soul Eater[/b] - Action/Adventure/Comedy [b]Berserk[/b] - Action/Adventure [b]Chrono Crusade[/b] - Action/Adventure/Comedy [b]Claymore [/b]- Action/Adventure [b]D.Gray-man[/b] - Action/Adventure/Comedy [b]Eureka Seven[/b] - Action/Adventure/Comedy/Romance [b]Full Metal Panic![/b] - Action/Adventure/Comedy/Romance [b]Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid[/b] - Action/Adventure/Comedy/Romance [b]Hajime no Ippo [/b]- Action/Comedy/Sports [b]Hayate the Combat Butler[/b] - Action/Adventure/Comedy/Romance/Reference [b]Hokuto no Ken[/b] - Action/Adventure [b]Neon Genesis Evangelion[/b] - Sci-fi/Mecha [b]Kaze no Stigma[/b] - Action/Adventure [b]Kino's Journey[/b] - Action/Adventure [b]Rosario + Vampire[/b] - Action/Comedy/Supernatural [b]Samurai Champloo[/b] - Action/Adventure/Comedy [b]Utawarerumono[/b] - Action/Adventure/Comedy [b]Tenjou Tenge[/b] - Action/Comedy [b]Tower of Druaga - the Aegis of Uruk[/b] - Action/Adventure/Comedy [b]Shaman King[/b] - Action/Adventure/Comedy [b]Zombie Loan[/b] - Action/Adventure/Comedy[/quote] [b]Shoujo[/b] [quote][b]Air [/b]- Supernatural/Drama [b]Boku Ga Ita[/b] - Drama/Romance [b]Card Captor Sakura[/b] - Action/Adventure/Comedy/Romance [b]Cardcaptor Sakura: The Movie 2:[/b] The Sealed Card [b]Chobits[/b] - Comedy/Romance/Supernatural [b]Da Capo[/b] - Comedy/Romance/Slice of Life [b]Fushigi Yugi[/b] - Romance/Action/Adventure [b]Fruit Basket[/b] - Romance/Comedy/Supernatural [b]Gakuen Alice[/b] - Romance/Action/Adventure/Comedy [b]Kamichama Karin[/b] - Comedy/Romance [b]Kimi ga Nozomu Eien[/b] - Drama/Romance [b]Itazura na Kiss[/b] - Drama/Slice of Life/Romance [b]Lovely Complex [/b]- Comedy/Romance/Drama [b]Marmalade Boy[/b] - Comedy/Romance [b]Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch[/b] - Comedy/Romance [b]Nana[/b] - Comedy/Romance/Drama [b]Ouran High School Host Club [/b] - Comedy/Romance/Drama [b]Perfect Girl Evolution[/b] - Comedy/Light Drama [b]Peach Girl [/b]- Comedy/Romance [b]Pretear [/b]- Comedy/Romance [b]Princess Tutu[/b] - Romance/Supernatural [b]Romeo x Juliet[/b] - Romance/Comedy/Drama [b]Vampire Knight[/b] - Romance/Drama/Supernatural [b]Suzuka[/b] - Romance/Comedy/Drama [b]Shugo Chara[/b] - Romance/Drama/Magical/Comedy [b]Special A[/b] - Reverse Harem/Comedy/School[/quote] [b]Seinen[/b] [quote][b]Akagi[/b] - Gambling/Light Drama/ [b]Baccano![/b] - Comedy/Supernatural/Action/Adventure [b]Baccano! OVA[/b] - Comedy/Supernatural/Action/Adventure [b]Black Lagoon[/b] - Action [b]Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan[/b] - Comedy/Magical [b]Code Geass [/b]- Action/Drama/Mecha [b]Code Geass R2[/b] - Action/Drama/Mecha [b]Cowboy Bebop[/b] - Action/Adventure/Comedy [b]Dead Leaves OVA[/b] - Action/Adventure [b]Dennou Coil[/b] - Slice of Life/Comedy [b]Diebuster[/b] - Action/Adventure [b]Ergo Proxy[/b] - Pseudo/Psychological/Suspense/Action [b]FLCL[/b] - Comedy/Action [b]Gankutsuou[/b] - Science Fiction/Drama [b]Gunslinger Gir[/b]l - Action/Adventure [b]Gunbuster[/b] - Action/Advendure [b]Ghost Hound [/b]- Mystery/Light Drama [b]Ghost Hunt [/b]- Mystery/Light Drama [b]Last Exile[/b] - Action/Adventure [b]Kaiji[/b] - Gambling/Light Drama [b]Kemonozume[/b] - Romance/Action [b]Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha[/b] - Magical/Comedy/Action/Adventure [b]Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's[/b] - Magical/Comedy/Action/Adventure [b]Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Strikers[/b] - Magical/Comedy/Action/Adventure [b]Majin Tantei Neuro[/b] - Action/Gore/Psychologixal [b]Mai-Hime[/b] - Magical/Comedy/Action/Adventure [b]Mai-Otome[/b] - Magical/Comedy/Action/Adventure [b]Monster[/b] - Suspense/Drama/Action [b]Mononoke[/b] - Supernatural [b]Mushishi [/b]- Adventure/Slice of Life [b]Myself ; Yourself [/b]- Slife of Life/Drama [b]NHK ni Youkoso![/b] - Slife of Life/Comedy/Drama [b]Noein [/b]- Science Fiction/Slice of Life [b]Now and Then, Here and There[/b] - Drama/Science Fiction [b]PlanetES [/b]- Space/Adventure/Drama [b]Rental Magica[/b] - Action/Adventure/Comedy [b]Rozen Maiden[/b] - Magical/Comedy/Action/Adventure [b]Rozen Maiden Traumend[/b] - Magical/Comedy/Action/Adventure [b]Rozen Maiden Ouverture[/b] - Magical/Comedy/Action/Adventure [b]Outlaw Star[/b] - Action/Adventure/Comedy [b]Wolf's Rain[/b] - Science Fiction/Drama [b]Saikano[/b] - Drama/Supernatural [b]Seirei no Moribito[/b] - Action/Adventure/Drama [b]Serial Experiments Lain[/b] - Supernatural/Drama [b]Spice and Wolf[/b] - Slice of Life/Supernatural [b]Shakugan no Shana[/b] - Action/Adventure/Comedy [b]Shakugan no Shana II[/b] - Action/Adventure/Comedy [b]Shigofumi [/b]- Supernatural/Drama/Slice of Life[/quote] [b]Comedy[/b] [quote][b]Gintama[/b] - Shounen/Action/Adventure/ [b]Full Metal Panic Fumoffu![/b] - Comedy/Adventure [b]Seto no Hanayome[/b] - Action/Romance [b]Pani Poni Dash[/b] - Reference/Slice of Life [b]Shuffle[/b] - Ecchi/Harem/Comedy/Drama [b]Shuffle Memories[/b] - Ecchi/Harem/Comedy/Drama [b]Mahoromatic[/b] - Ecchi/Harem/Comedy/Drama [b]Mahoromatic Season 2[/b] - Ecchi/Harem/Comedy/Drama [b]Azumanga Daioh[/b] - Comedy/School/Slice of Life [b]Hayate the Combat Butler[/b] - Reference/Slice of Life [b]Love Hina [/b]- Harem/Ecchi/Slice of Life [b]NHK ni Youkoso![/b] - Slice of Life/Drama [b]Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei[/b] - Slice of Life/Reference [b]Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei[/b] - Slice of Life/Reference [b]The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya[/b] - Slice of Life/Drama/Supernatural [b]Lucky Star[/b] - Slice of Life/Reference [b]Lovely Complex [/b]- Slice of Life/Drama [b]Golden Boy[/b] - Schoo/Slice of Life [b]Girls Bravo[/b] - Harem/Ecchi [b]Girls Bravo Second Season[/b] - Harem/Ecchi [b]Great Teacher Onizuka[/b] - Comedy/School/Slice of Life [b]Inukami [/b]- Slice of Life [b]Potemayo[/b] - Slice of Life/Supernatural [b]Minami-ke [/b]- Slice of Life [b]Moetan [/b]- Slice of Life/Ecchi/Pedo Bait [b]To Love-Ru[/b] - Comedy/Harem/Ecchi [b]Kodomo no Jikan[/b] - Slice of Life/School/Ecchi [b]Love Hina[/b] - Slice of Life/Ecchi [b]Kyou no Go no Ni[/b] - Slice of Life/School [b]Gakuen Utopia Manabi Straight[/b] - Drama/Slice of life/School [b]Midori no Hibi[/b] - Light Drama/Slice of Life [b]Ouran High School Host Club[/b] - Light Drama/Slice of Life [b]Rizelmine[/b] - Light Drama/Slice of Life [b]Kyouran Kazoku Nikki [/b]- Light Drama/Comedy [b]Special A[/b] - Reverse Harem/Comedy/School [b]Zero no Tsukaima[/b] - Action/Adventure/Comedy [b]Zero no Tsukaima ~Futatsuki no Kishi~[/b] - Action/Adventure/Comedy [b]Zero no Tsukaima ~ Princess of the Rondo ~[/b] - Action/Adventure/Comedy[/quote] [b]Slice of Life[/b] [quote][b]Aria[/b] - Light Drama/Supernatural [b]Aria the Natural[/b] - Light Drama/Supernatural [b]Aria the Origination[/b] - Light Drama/Supernatural/ [b]Allison to Lilia[/b] - Light Drama/Comedy [b]Bamboo Blade[/b] - Sports/Light Drama/Comedy [b]Kure-nai[/b] - Drama/Supernatural [b]Minami-ke[/b] - Comedy [b]5 Centimeters per Second[/b] - Drama [b]Clannad [/b]- Comedy/School/Drama/Supernatural [b]ef - a tale of memories[/b] - Drama/Supernatural [b]Gakuen Utopia Manabi Straight[/b] - Comedy/Drama/School [b]Haibane Renmei[/b] - Light Drama/Symbolism [b]Midori no Hibi[/b] - Light Drama/Comedy [b]Moyashimon[/b] -Comedy/School [b]Lucky Star[/b] - Comedy/School [b]Honey and Clover[/b] - Light Drama/Comedy [b]Honey and Clover II[/b] - Light Drama/Comedy [b]Hidamari Sketch [/b] - Comedy/School [b]Hidamari Sketch X 365[/b] - Comedy/School [b]Itazura na Kiss[/b] - Comedy/Drama [b]Spice and Wolf[/b] - Supernatural/Drama [b]Sketchbook[/b] - Comedy/School/Light Drama [b]Nodame Cantabile[/b] - Drama/Musical [b]Bokurano[/b] - Drama/Supernatural[/quote] [b]Mecha[/b] [quote][b]Full Metal Panic[/b] - Action/Comedy/Light Drama [b]Full Metal Panic The Second Raid[/b] - Action/Comedy/Light Drama [b]Gundam Wing [/b]- Action/Light Drama/Politics [b]Gundam 00[/b] - Action/Light Drama/Politics [b]G Gundam [/b]- Action/Comedy/Light Drama [b]Bokurano[/b]- Action/Drama [b]Sky Girls[/b] - Action/Comedy/Light Drama [b]Idolm@ster Xenoglossia [/b]- Action/Comedy/Light Drama [b]Macross Frontier [/b]- Action/Comedy/Light Drama [b]Mai-Hime[/b] - Action/Comedy/Light Drama [b]Mai-Otome [/b]- Action/Comedy/Light Drama [b]Neon Genesis Evangelion[/b] - Sci-fi/Mecha[/quote] [b]Violence , Psycho , and Gore[/b] [quote][b]Dead Leaves OVA[/b] - Action/Adventure/Comedy [b]Higurashi no Naku koro Ni[/b] - Mindrape/Suspense/Mystery [b]Higurashi no Naku koro Ni Kai [/b]- Mindrape/Suspense/Mystery [b]Elfen Lied [/b]- Mindrape/Suspense/Mystery [b]Hellsing [/b]- Action/Adventure/Supernatural [b]Baccano! [/b]- Action/Adventure/Supernatural [b]Baccano! OVA[/b] - Action/Adventure/Supernatural [b]Paranoia Agent[/b] - Action/Adventure/Supernatural[/quote] [b]Movies[/b] [quote][b]Akira [/b]- Science Fiction/Action [b]Cat Soup [/b]- Comedy/Psychological [b]Cowboy Bebop Knocking on Heaven's Door[/b] - Action/Science Fiction [b]Crayon Shin-Chan: The Adult Empire Strikes-Back[/b] - Comedy/Slice of Life [b]Digimon Our Wargame [/b]- Action/Adventure [b]Dirty Pair: Project Eden[/b] - Action [b]End of Evangelion[/b] - Mecha/Science Fiction [b]5 Centimeters per Second [/b]- Romance/Drama [b]Ghost in the Shell[/b] - Science Fiction [b]Golgo 13 The Professional[/b] - Action/Drama [b]Grave of the Fireflies[/b] - Drama [b]Horus: Prince of the Sun[/b] - Adventure [b]Howl’s Moving Castle - [/b]Fantasy/Adventure [b]I CanHear the Sea/ Ocean Waves[/b] - Drama/Romance [b]Ideon - Be Invoked [/b]- Mecha/Science Fiction [b]Innocence[/b] - Science Fiction [b]Interstella 5555[/b] - Musical/Science Fiction [b]Jin Roh[/b] - Science Fiction/Drama [b]Kiki's Delivery Service [/b]- Fantasy [b]Laputa Castle in the Sky [/b]- Adventure [b]Lupin III Castle of Cagliostro [/b]- Adventure [b]Macross: Do You Remember Love[/b] - Mecha/Science Fiction/Romance [b]Memories [/b]- Science Fiction/Omnibus [b]Metropolis[/b] - Science Fiction/Drama [b]Millennium Actress[/b] - Drama/Romance [b]Mind Game[/b] - Comedy/Slice of Life [b]My Neighbor Totoro [/b]- Fantasy/Slice of Life [b]My Neighbors the Yamadas[/b] - Slice of Life/Comedy [b]Neo Tokyo [/b]- Science Fiction [b]Ninja Scroll [/b]- Action/Fantasy [b]One Piece Movie 6[/b] - Action/Adventure [b]Only Yesterday [/b]- Drama/Slice of Life [b]Paprika[/b] - Science Fiction [b]Patlabor -[/b] Mecha/Science Fiction [b]Perfect Blue[/b] - Drama/Thriller [b]Porco Rosso [/b]- Adventure [b]Robot Carnival [/b]- Science Fiction/Omnibus [b]Royal Space Force[/b]: The Wings of Honneamise - Science Fiction/Drama [b]Spirited Away[/b] - Fantasy/Adventure [b]Steamboy[/b] - Science Fiction/Adventure [b]Sword of the Stranger[/b] - Action [b]Tekkon Kinkreet [/b]- Acttion/Science Fiction [b]The Adolescence of Utena[/b] - Fantasy/Romance [b]The Cat Returns[/b] - Comedy/Slice of Life [b]The Girl Who Leapt Through Time [/b]- Drama/Comedy [b]The Place Promised in Our Early Days[/b] - Science Fiction/Romance [b]Tokyo Godfathers[/b] - Comedy [b]Voices of a Distant Star [/b]- Science Fiction/Romance [b]Whisper of the Heart[/b] - Slice of Life[/quote] [b]Mangoes[/b] [quote][b]Air Gear[/b] - Action/Adventure/Comedy [b]Berserk[/b] - Action/Adventure [b]Black Cat[/b] - Action/Adventure/Comedy [b]Blame[/b] - Action/Adventure [b]Black Lagoon[/b] - Action/Adventure [b]Chrono Crusade[/b] - Action/Adventure/Comedy [b]Deadman Wonderland[/b] - Action/Mystery/Sci-fi [b]D.Gray-man[/b] - Action/Adventure/Comedy [b]Doubt[/b] - Mystery/Suspense/Drama/Gore [b]Elfen Lied[/b] - Mystery/Suspense/Drama/Gore [b]Eyeshield 21[/b] - Sports [b]Fairy Tail[/b] - Action/Adventure/Comedy [b]Fruit Basket [/b] - Romance/Comedy [b]Full Metal Alchemist[/b] - Action/Adventure/Comedy [b]Full moon wo Sagashite[/b] [b]Gantz[/b] - Action/Adventure [b]Genshiken[/b] - Slice of Life/Culture [b]Gintama[/b] - Action/Adventure/Comedy [b]Hayate the Combat Butler[/b] - Action/Adventure/Comedy [b]Hellsing[/b] - Action/Adventure [b]Highschool of the Dead[/b] - Action/Mystery/Gore [b]I's[/b] - Romance/Ecchi/Comedy [b]Jojo's Bizarre Adventure[/b] - Action/Adventure/Fabulous [b]Katekyo Hitman Reborn[/b] - Action/Adventure/Comedy [b]Kimikiss[/b] - Drama/Comedy/Romance [b]Kodomo no Jikan[/b] - Ecchi/Comedy/Drama [b]Lost+Brain[/b] - Mystery/Action [b]Love Hina[/b] - Romance/Ecchi/Harem [b]Majin Tantei Neuro[/b] - Action/Adventure/Comedy [b]Mahou Sensei Negima![/b] - Action/Comedy/Ecchi [b]Midori no Hibi[/b] - Action/Adventure/Comedy [b]Mx0[/b] - Action/Adventure/Comedy [b]My Balls[/b] - Comedy/Hentai [b]Nana[/b] - Romance/Comedy/Drama [b]Negima?![/b] - Action/Comedy/Ecchi [b]NHK ni Youkoso![/b] - Culture/Comedy/Drama [b]One Piece[/b]- Action/Adventure/Comedy [b]Ouran High School Host Club[/b] - Romance/Comedy/School [b]Perfect Girl Evolution[/b] - Romance/Comedy/Drama [b]REC[/b] - Romance/Comedy/Drama [b]Rosario + Vampire[/b] - Action/Adventure/Comedy/Ecchi [b]Rosario + Vampire II[/b] - Action/Adventure/Comedy/Ecchi [b]Saikano[/b] - Drama/Romance/Supernatural [b]Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei[/b] - Slice of Life/Comedy/School [b]School Rumble[/b] - Slice of Life/Comedy/School [b]Vampire Knight[/b] - Supernatural/Romance/Comedy [b]Vinland Saga[/b] - Action/Adventure [b]xxxHolic[/b] - Action/Adventure/Comedy/Supernatural [b]Zombie Loan[/b] - Action/Adventure/Comedy/Shounen[/quote] [quote]Where to watch it?[/quote] [url=www.crunchyroll.com]Crunchyroll[/url] [url=www.watchanimenow.com]Watchanimenow[/url] [url=www.veoh.com]Veoh[/url] [url=www.megavideo.com]Megavideo[/url] [url=http://theftalk.com/t23526-Compilation-Of-Useful-Anime-DDL%2C-Manga-and-Streaming.-Sites.html]Look here for some animu stream sites / downloads/ online reading sites[/url] [url=www.google.com]If everyone fails, google is your friend[/url] [quote]Where I can see the synopsis, episodes of the anime?[/quote] [url=www.animenewsnetwork.com]Animenewsnetwork[/url] [url=www.anidb.net]Anidb[/url] [quote]Where I can see the recent anime of today?[/quote] [url=www.fansubwiki.com]Fansubwiki[/url] [url=http://theftalk.com/t26816-Spring-Summer-2008-Must-Watch-Anime!.html]April - Septemer 2008 Line Up[/url] [url=www.http://theftalk.com/t38508-Fall-Season-Animu-Line-up.html]October 2008 Line Up[/url] That's it. Hope that I can help if you are an animu holic or just like to watch animu. Change your perspective on animu now! Don't stuck on the Nostalgia era and old shows and be one of us! And oh, you can post an animu list that it's not listed.

Last edited by ezil2007 (2009-12-10 14:08:05)

darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Well since the cancer is no longer acceptable, here's the "cure". Most of these animu are my favorites. And, Ask me or post if you have a question regarding something and/or I'll judge the animu fo

:o so many .. ! :D useful useful! :wow: thanks 4 d hardwork! :cool:
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Well since the cancer is no longer acceptable, here's the "cure". Most of these animu are my favorites. And, Ask me or post if you have a question regarding something and/or I'll judge the animu fo

Wow http://www.megavideo.com/ Is Fun Theres A naruto shippuden 27!! hihi :) great job!
yoyomi000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for manga,i recommend [b]Mahou Sensei Negima![/b]
YuukiReborn
» n00b
1969-12-31

wan noe more about anime add me shakugan_yuuki91@hotmail.com i see all the anime ^^
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

weeeh!., nyc compilation!., hehhe... einxzs 4 sharing dis one!. nyc one!. hehe... help me alot...
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

great! i must watch all of them! tnx for sharing.

Last edited by annxchen (2008-07-18 04:39:18)

amy28
» n00b
1969-12-31

sooo useful!! tenkyu for sharing it!
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Wow! So many animu!! :o :wow:
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=ezil2007]Change your perspective on animu now! Don't stuck on the Nostalgia era and old shows and be one of us![/quote] Yeah! All hail anime :eh: btw, nice compilations... thanks for the hardwork.. i will show this thread to my friends who are now starting to like anime~ :thumbsup:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow. nice compilation sir ezil. you did a great job. so long :O anyway, just to share, you can read manga at [url=http://mangafox.com]Manga Fox[/url] have a nice day! :)
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow :wow: one of my fave types of anime is HERE! [b]Violence , Psycho , and Gore[/b] too bad not so many are listed i was planning watching them all hehe^^
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

how bout Vampire Knight?~~ anyway,thanks for this...will try watching them ^^

Last edited by pinkblack08 (2008-07-28 01:37:43)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

whoah [b]epic list[/b] [li]bookmarked[/li] Ezil you really got madd skillz!!!11!1%@^$%!
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ If only I can review them all. Though, I'm here to help you guys for a quick review and a rating of some. Just ask me.
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I'll give you some repu if you reviewed every anime up there lol :lol: :lol: Anywayyy there's SO many animu's to chooooose from :O :lol::thumbsup:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

OMJI~ That's a lot. Must watch code geassssssssss, zero no tsukaima, shakugan no shana, etc etc!!!~ I'll be able to finish all of those by teh next 10 years. LOLLLLLL
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thnx thnx thnx u r a hardworking person^^
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing.. cool list..:)
NinaTrinidad
» n00b
1969-12-31

...hehehe..so many... did u finished all of them??/ or just have a glimps...on some??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well since the cancer is no longer acceptable, here's the "cure". Most of these animu are my favorites. And, Ask me or post if you have a question regarding something and/or I'll judge the animu fo

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:56

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy