• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well since the cancer is no longer acceptable, here's the "cure". Most of these animu are my favorites. And, Ask me or post if you have a question regarding something and/or I'll judge the animu fo

Pages: 123455

Well since the cancer is no longer acceptable, here's the "cure". Most of these animu are my favorites. And, Ask me or post if you have a question regarding something and/or I'll judge the animu fo

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well since the cancer is no longer acceptable, here's the "cure". Most of these animu are my favorites. And, Ask me or post if you have a question regarding something and/or I'll judge the animu fo

[align=center][b]thanks for Compiling this.. i finally know some animu that i was not know before..:)[/b][/align]
Shin-hime03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Well since the cancer is no longer acceptable, here's the "cure". Most of these animu are my favorites. And, Ask me or post if you have a question regarding something and/or I'll judge the animu fo

oOohh..:O many many.. haha.. nice! =)
Shin-hime03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oOooHhh..anime is really really life! i can't barely imagine myself without it!! nice nice.. wonder how you know all these?? ur so gud.. =) keep up! :)
Cryogenix
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

so far, since naruto and bleach are currently showing crap with them fillers, Soul Eater is currently the must watch... last realase was ep18... also D.Gray Man with ep95 is on the rise.... manga-wise, still bleach and naruto pwns all... although i do commend claymore for the continuation after such a long break... I also currently am watching Vampire Knight btw...
Archerie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ethankx for ds po
Roxas Eug
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]What do you think about Fate/Stay Night ?[/b]
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Fate Stay Night - One of the most successful works by TYPE-MOON. It was an enjoyable series, the characters were highly likable and memorable like GARcher , Gilgamesh, Saber , etc. The fight scenes are bouncing on mediocre to epic. Archer's Unlimited Blade Works with super engrish was so cool , as well as Gilgamesh's thousand swords and blades. The visual game of it , on the other hand , was better. You can choose one route at a time like Fate's Route (Saber), Unlimited Blade Works Route (How Shirou became a servant Archer) , Heaven's Feel Route (Evil Saber) can be played here Animu Rating - 8/10
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I want to recommend new series from [b]Obata, Takeshi (Story), Ohba, Tsugumi (Art)[/b]. Death Note Creator. [align=center][quote][img]http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/2392/13112sr9.jpg[/img] [b]Title[/b]: Bakuman [b]Type[/b]: Manga [b]Volumes[/b]: Unknown [b]Chapters[/b]: Unknown [b]Status[/b]: Publishing [b]Published[/b]: Aug 8, 2008 to ? [b]Genres[/b]: Shounen [b]Authors[/b]: Obata, Takeshi (Story), Ohba, Tsugumi (Art) [b]Serialization[/b]: Shounen Jump (Weekly)[/align] [quote=Synopsis][align=left]Moritaka Saiko is a boy in ninth grade who has given up on pursuing his dreams; he only wants a stable, boring, dead-end office job, and he's too shy to talk to the girl he likes. One day, he leaves his math notebook, full of impressive drawings and doodles, at school. The smartest boy in the class, Takagi, finds it and confronts him. Takagi proposes that they become mangaka together, with Moritaka doing the art and Takagi doing the writing. While cynical, Moritaka is intruged by the idea...[/align][/quote] [quote=Characters][align=center][img]http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/3255/28968jg1.jpg[/img] [b]Moritaka Mashiro (最高真城)[/b][/align] [align=left]Mashiro Moritaka is a japanese 9th grader who has won several children's art competitions. When he was a child he thought of becoming a Mangaka, but after his uncle's death he didn't want to become a Mangaka anymore and instead he just wanted an average office job.[/align][/quote] [quote][align=center][img]http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/7540/28969oo4.jpg[/img] [b]Akito Takagi (高木秋人)[/b][/align] [align=left]Akito is a young 14-year-old, he gets some of the best grades in the country and awaed-winning writer. with these brains and writing skills you would think he would have a stable and bright future, but no, this boy has dreams of becoming a mangaka and he is determined to make his dream come true at any cost.[/align][/quote] [quote][align=center][img]http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/9494/28970ks5.jpg[/img] [b]Miho Azuki[/b][/align] [align=left]Azuki is Mashiro's Classmate. Her dream is to be a voice actor. And Mashiro asked her, if she could be their voice actor once they make their manga become popular. But then she told Mashiro, in the mean time, they shouldn't make any distractions. And they will contact each other through emails.[/align][/quote] [quote=Review][align=left]It's a worth-read manga. As I expected, from Double O. At first, I thought this will be another dark-story or something related to Shinigami/Death/Horror. But what I got is Comedy Story. If you expect any miracleous notebook, or any shinigami, you will get none of 'em. Instead of Dark-Story, you will get Mangaka's Life Story. The First Chapter consists of 58 pages. Still waiting for next chapter to elaborate moar.[/align][/quote] [quote=Rating][b]Artwork[/b]: 5/5 [b]Storyline[/b]: -/5 (Waiting for next chapter)[/quote] Read here : [url=http://www.onemanga.com/Bakuman/1/001/][b]One Manga[/b][/url].[/quote]

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-08-13 08:14:23)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Thanks for the info! I'm watching rosario + knight now. Next will be mindrape type of anime if i'm finished with it. :D
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]Thanks for the info! I'm watching rosario + knight now[/quote] ...wait what? You mean Rosario + Vampire right? I recommend you to just stick with the manga. The animu was made of massive fail and disappointment. But if you like to see some panty shots and fanservice on every single episode , then proceed.
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=ezil2007]Fate Stay Night - One of the most successful works by TYPE-MOON. It was an enjoyable series, the characters were highly likable and memorable like GARcher , Gilgamesh, Saber , etc. The fight scenes are bouncing on mediocre to epic. Archer's Unlimited Blade Works with super engrish was so cool , as well as Gilgamesh's thousand swords and blades. The visual game of it , on the other hand , was better. You can choose one route at a time like Fate's Route (Saber), Unlimited Blade Works Route (How Shirou became a servant Archer) , Heaven's Feel Route (Evil Saber) can be played here Animu Rating - 8/10[/quote] yeah i watched this before,. it was kewl. teh characters are kewl also... even teh fight. i just dun liek much teh ending,. =( [quote]well im watching [b]nabari no ou[/b] now,. my friend recommend it to me,. and now i recommend it to you,. why not try and watch it also,. tehn tell ur opinion about it.. ^_^[/quote]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Oh Nabari no Ou is good too. Although it's about Ninja, thankfully "the story is different from similar ninja-animu". Only 26 EP --no eternal series. There's kinjutsu, hijutsu, shuriken, katana and other ninja stuffs. What I liek is the conflicts in this animu are quite different. The characters development and background are twisted and kinda complicated. What is actually teh Shinrabanshou. Why Thobari-sensei is so [s]annoying[/s]hardheaded about Miharu. I'm currently watching it now (EP 19 will out soon). Looking forward for Miharu. What will he do with Shinrabanshou and Kairoshuu's actions against him. And oh- you can sense /y/ in this animu. The relationship between Miharu and Yoite is kinda awkward. ;_; There's also a trap there. haha. Animu Rating - 8/10 For Rosario+Vampire, I prefer the mango than teh animu. Well actually I haven't watched teh animu version. But I heard that it was a failure one. So I didn't plan to bother on it lol.

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-08-14 01:33:16)

jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]^ Oh Nabari no Ou is good too. Although it's about Ninja, thankfully "the story is different from similar ninja-animu". Only 26 EP --no eternal series. There's kinjutsu, hijutsu, shuriken, katana and other ninja stuffs. What I liek is the conflicts in this animu are quite different. The characters development and background are twisted and kinda complicated. What is actually teh Shinrabanshou. Why Thobari-sensei is so annoyinghardheaded about Miharu. I'm currently watching it now (EP 19 will out soon). Looking forward for Miharu. What will he do with Shinrabanshou and Kairoshuu's actions against him. And oh- you can sense /y/ in this animu. The relationship between Miharu and Yoite is kinda awkward. ;_; There's also a trap there. haha.[/quote] wahaha lol,. yeah i sense teh yoitexmiharu lol,. very weird hahaha,. and teh Shinrabanshou is kewl for me... miharu is amazing on teh first time Shinrabanshou show up to him,. very strong. tsk. teh ninja skills are cool,. though some say that they just copy teh naruto anime.. lol i still liek nabari no ou lol. teh animation is :thumbsup:
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ezil2007]...wait what? You mean Rosario + Vampire right? I recommend you to just stick with the manga. The animu was made of massive fail and disappointment. But if you like to see some panty shots and fanservice on every single episode , then proceed.[/quote] Haha oh sorry my mistake. I mean vampire. Yeah, i noticed 'til episode 5 that there are a lot of panty shots :/ If the anime was a failure, i shall now proceed to another one.
rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Wew! Tnx 4 Sharing.. Cool Anime shows..:D
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oow. . Cool ~ Thanks for describe itz . . :D
LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wuaaa... thanks a lot for list of anime... so helpful... thank..thanks... :):)
riikaokamoto
» n00b
1969-12-31

Vampire Knight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mCdeviL
» n00b
1969-12-31

animu and mango??? anime and manga?? --i personally love... bleach.. and death note... i love schiffer!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well since the cancer is no longer acceptable, here's the "cure". Most of these animu are my favorites. And, Ask me or post if you have a question regarding something and/or I'll judge the animu fo

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:32

[ 9 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy