• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well since the cancer is no longer acceptable, here's the "cure". Most of these animu are my favorites. And, Ask me or post if you have a question regarding something and/or I'll judge the animu fo

Pages: 12345

Well since the cancer is no longer acceptable, here's the "cure". Most of these animu are my favorites. And, Ask me or post if you have a question regarding something and/or I'll judge the animu fo

weleh
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well since the cancer is no longer acceptable, here's the "cure". Most of these animu are my favorites. And, Ask me or post if you have a question regarding something and/or I'll judge the animu fo

Kyaaa.... I highly recommended BECK........... awesome............ :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
m3Lai
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Well since the cancer is no longer acceptable, here's the "cure". Most of these animu are my favorites. And, Ask me or post if you have a question regarding something and/or I'll judge the animu fo

Agree ! Agree . Especially Zombie Loan ;] && others like VK, SC, SA etc.
Rikugo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Shirosaki The Black Swindler! I LOVE this Book!
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=jheneko][align=center]im currently watching [b]soul eater[/b] its really kewl. i first knew this because of its manga.. at first i didnt liek it.. because teh manga of this is kinda confusing.. (well for me) :wallbash: but now im on ep 17.. its still kewl... im luvin it.. especially [b]death teh kid :)[/b] ---- and also... im still watching [b]nabari no ou[/b] still ep 20/26 geez. cant find teh site to watch. hmf i ♥ yoite-kun and miharu-kun,. hahaha... i love them individually. erk. :retard: both of tehm are so kewl.. yeah! :P and handsome :wow: ---- ^recommend this animes minna-san. try watching it for those who dont know it yet.. ---- and also.. i recommend [b]special A[/b] its a romantic animu/ mango im reading teh mango :lol: hehe try watching it also.. its a funny anime. hehehe and romantic :wallbash: weee!! i ♥ kei takashima! hahahaha :wow: ---- :wow: ---- and more!? :arrow: [b]Vampire knight[/b], [i]Shinigami no Ballad[/i], [b]Midori no Hibi[/b], [i]D.gray-man[/i], [b]Rozen maiden[/b] :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: ---- [spoiler]wakokokokok. heheheh :P i mentioned a lot of bishounen up there lol! hahahhaha :eh:[/spoiler][/align][align=center][/align][/quote]

Last edited by jheneko (2008-09-16 12:19:08)

KCheese
» n00b
1969-12-31

Manga.. mhmmm Sekirei MC Law Bitter Virgin Katekyo Hitman Reborn(anime is good too) History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi(highly recommended.. even the anime)<-- fave Gantz Kekkaishi Eyeshield 21(anime is good too) Naruto(anime fails now cause of fillers, didn't bother with shippuden since then) Bleach(fillers sux) One Piece(anime is good too) AIKI(pervy lol) Futari Ecchi(not for kids) Love Junkies(not for kids too) Alive the Final Evolution Ayu Mayu Busou Renkin(anime is good too) Change 123 Cross Over D-ASH Hatsukoi Limited(Same mangaka as Ichigo100%) Hayate the combat butler Highschool of the dead Immortal Regis Liar Game Mixim12(Same mangaka as Flame of Recca) Mysterious Girlfriend X Psyren Code Breaker My recommendations :D
sunako_21
» n00b
1969-12-31

why is that yamato nadeshiko is not in the list for comedy anime??? huhuh.. it's funny anime though highly recommended by ME. [img]http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq188/vanessanoelle1994/yamato%20nadeshiko%20shichi%20henge/sunakofan-1.gif[/img]
Rikugo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i recommended Le Chevalier D'Eon and Gosh In the Shell
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Wow ... =) so many.... THX for the effort!!! So many to choose form... wander where I would start
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:lol: i've just now gotten around to watching busou renkin - the 3rd highest on your animu list for shounen. i am now on episode 20. SUPER SUGOI SHOUNEN! :drool: I hope others can watch it too =| shakiro dash! ~~~:penguin:
hyonslayer
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:o[b]that is soo awesome....[/b]
ERGO Devilfish
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cool thnks!! =) together with its gendre =) it is very useful =)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Nice compilation, dat's cool. :thumbsup: [/b]
dark013saber
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Woah woah woah.. That's a lot.. O__O Nice compilation though.. Nice nice nice! ^^ [spoiler]I must bang my head like so: :wallbash:[/spoiler]

Last edited by dark013saber (2009-01-16 19:53:57)

ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wew.........nice.....:D
factsheet
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'd like to recommend Absolute Boyfriend, Hot Gimmick, Ouran High School Host Club and Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge ^^ Those are shojo mangas.. but Hot Gimmick has lots of ecchi moments.. haha
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I watched some. Those are real nice! thanks for sharing
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ive been seeking for this. very informative and useful. thanks making this compilation. very helpful. =)
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice,nice,nice thanks. . . . . .
taqi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thank's a lot :D
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing ezil2007 ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well since the cancer is no longer acceptable, here's the "cure". Most of these animu are my favorites. And, Ask me or post if you have a question regarding something and/or I'll judge the animu fo

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:58

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy