• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well since the cancer is no longer acceptable, here's the "cure". Most of these animu are my favorites. And, Ask me or post if you have a question regarding something and/or I'll judge the animu fo

Pages: 1..12345

Well since the cancer is no longer acceptable, here's the "cure". Most of these animu are my favorites. And, Ask me or post if you have a question regarding something and/or I'll judge the animu fo

oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well since the cancer is no longer acceptable, here's the "cure". Most of these animu are my favorites. And, Ask me or post if you have a question regarding something and/or I'll judge the animu fo

[quote=cutest08;#3569854;1273230057]Clannad + After Story -- Drama/Romance/Comedy[/quote] Oh yeash. ;333 I will say you need to try [b]KyoAni[/b]'s works. Full of big eyes and innocent faces. Artwork is clean. Most of their works are harem, so if you are not that into harem then.. wkokok. One of their productions are [b]Clannad, Kanon, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Air TV, Lucky Star and K-ON![/b] Though they only have still few animes, they are soo good. Kanon, Clannad and Air made me cry a lot TT ^ TT Lol, Kanon is my number one fave anime ever~ As for their other works, KyoAni will never fail to make you laugh : D
Rikugo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Well since the cancer is no longer acceptable, here's the "cure". Most of these animu are my favorites. And, Ask me or post if you have a question regarding something and/or I'll judge the animu fo

[b][align=center] BLACK★ROCK SHOOTER[/align][/b] [align=center]Title Black Rock Shooter Official Title ブラック★ロックシューター Type OVA, 1 episode Year 25.06.2010[/align] [align=center][img]http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u140/suiren_amaterasu/BlackRockShooter.jpg[/img][/align] [quote]The anime version of Black★Rock Shooter, an original vocaloid song by ryo. A "Pilot Edition" of the anime was released on DVD/Blu-ray Disc (BD) on 30.09.2009. The full version of the anime was streamed for free as a promotional campaign from 25.06.2010 to 31.08.2010. Also as part of the campaign was the inclusion of a free DVD extra for the readers of Hobby Japan magazine.[/quote]
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Mahou Sensei Negima for those who love magic. the story is far greater than the anime. Harem / Comedy / Fantasy

Last edited by Lightness (2010-06-06 10:19:08)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Idk If I'm way behind. I just finished watching Pandora Hearts. HOLY COW it's so frkn good. I just hope they'll put the manga back online. Because they said that it's not yet finished. And the anime is good, but with a bad ending / idk if ending is the right term coz Idk if they're gonna have a 2nd season. I just hope they do. Earl and Fairy too. =D :love: But the story is too short. I just hope they've made it longer. T-T Dang those shoujo anime, they srsly make me go crazy, btw, I need moar. T-T
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Nana. -- A good anime/manga. Mature category but its reflect the life of different people. And all about music. :poke:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Baka to test. Really entertaining. Well they're idiots anyway. XD
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Bakuman - I really like it. They put romance in a shonen manga perfectly.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Can anyone recommend something Gonzo-ish. :lol2: Thanks for those who can contribute. :3
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Occult Academy! It's more on supernatural beings and stuff. I'm not good in explaining. Sorry. XD It's really funny. lol, and the first episode. But the guy is quite a pervert. But hey, there are no @%$% things. (:
underscoreJI
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ haha. I just watched that. :lol3: I highly recommend Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood. It has one of the best storylines. :thumbsup:
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I recommend Durarara and Kuroshitsuji `3`
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=underscoreJI;#3663278;1281076388]I highly recommend Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood. It has one of the best storylines. :thumbsup:[/quote] Yeah, and its finished already. Not satisfied with ending. Lol. [hr] Kuroshitsuji II ~
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

for those, who are into Ecchi, i reccomended; Air Gear and Tenjou Tenge. With the same author. Bakuman -- Really good, Midnight Secretary -- Okay, this is mature/smut genre. Read at your own risk :lol3: Mishounen Produce -- Bishounens! :]
cai o18
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Skip Beat[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well since the cancer is no longer acceptable, here's the "cure". Most of these animu are my favorites. And, Ask me or post if you have a question regarding something and/or I'll judge the animu fo

Pages: 1..12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:42

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy