• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well since the cancer is no longer acceptable, here's the "cure". Most of these animu are my favorites. And, Ask me or post if you have a question regarding something and/or I'll judge the animu fo

Pages: 112345

Well since the cancer is no longer acceptable, here's the "cure". Most of these animu are my favorites. And, Ask me or post if you have a question regarding something and/or I'll judge the animu fo

Rikugo
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well since the cancer is no longer acceptable, here's the "cure". Most of these animu are my favorites. And, Ask me or post if you have a question regarding something and/or I'll judge the animu fo

[b]Anime[/b] Baccano!! Durarara!!! Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood Full Metal Panic Ghost In The Shell [all series] Nodame Cantabile [ season 1, Pariss Hann, Finale] Tears to Tiara Ookiku Furikabutte [season 1, season 2] Suzumia Haruhi Spirited Away Howl's Moving Castle Nabari No Ou [b]Manga[/b] 07 Ghost Pandora Heats Kuroshitsuji Spiarl ~Suiri No Kizuna~ Kurosagi The Black Swindler Ergo Proxy: Centzon Hitchers and Undertaker Victorian Romance Emma Doubt Gunslinger Girl
Dnky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Well since the cancer is no longer acceptable, here's the "cure". Most of these animu are my favorites. And, Ask me or post if you have a question regarding something and/or I'll judge the animu fo

[quote=Rikugo]Spirited Away[/quote] Uyeas ~ One of the first animu (movies) I've ever watched :D Heehee. I miss my kiddie days [b]TT.TT[/b] [align=center][size=4][b]ANIMU & MANGO:[/b][/size][/align] [quote]• [b]Clannad + Clannad After Story[/b] Though it's somewhat boring at first but you'll get to love it because of the drama and all [b]8D[/b] And how they drew the audiences to watch it, it's just amazing. The OSTs, opening & ending themes, the characters, the voice actors, and everything are absolutely shining-shimmering-splendid. It's one of the best animus I've ever watched. At least that's what I think :D Oh how I wish there's a guy like Okazaki Tomoya in this world. Heehee. [b]Hot*[/b] * maybe some of you are wondering why is there a girl and a robot in another world. Haha. You'll find that out, somehow (: I don't wanna spoil it. :kiss: • [b]Bokura Ga Ita[/b] Even if there are some ecchi-ish scenes for example in Ep. 9 HAHA. It's still a great anime + manga :thumbsup: Yano + Nanami = great great couple, although there are a lot of misunderstandings and problems that they encounter, still great. • [b]Kimi ni Todoke[/b] It's really cute, especially the manga. I think it's better to read the manga coz it's.. I dono.. better[b]?[/b] Haha. But the animu is also nice, though it makes me lose patience to wait for the next episode. Teehee. But I'd say it's a really nice animu/mango. :yes2: • [b]OHSHC[/b] One of the funniest & weirdest animus/mangoes I've ever watched/read. I had a great time watching it :love: I'm really dying for a second season of this animu. I love the "guys", ye know who they are. Haha. They're [b]SUPERHOT[/b], that's for sure. • [b]Seto no Hanayome[/b] Well, yeah, it's a funny animu. Not a 100% romance animu, but it's still ok. I'd say, it's really really funny. Haha. But it's got some ecchi-ish feel in it, so it's hard to convince some of my friends into watching it. LOL. Also a great animu :thumbsup: I hope there will be a second season. • [b]Dengeki Daisy[/b] I really really love this manga[b]![/b] One of my favorites, though it's not yet done. The story is [b]OH-MAZING[/b], well at least that's what I think. Haha. Kurosaki is really ohsuperdamn[b]hot[/b]. Even if he's cruel to Teru, he still looks after her and cares for her, though that's not how she sees his actions. [b][semi-spoiler] [/b]She doesn't know that he is actually Daisy, the person who protects her. • [b]Vampire Knight[/b] Though it didn't turn out the way I expected it to be, I still love it. Zero x Yuuki = The best. Haha. Zero's just ohsuperdamn[b]hot[/b]. Random[b]:[/b] I'd love to have their uniform & I wanna study in their school. It's pretty interesting. • [b]Higurashi no Naku Koro ni[/b] This animu is pretty good, for me. At first, you'll think it's a happy-happy-happy animu because of the cute characters, but as you go on watching, you'll find out they'd end up as bloody pulps. But hey, at least each time they die, you're one step closer to figuring out why they died, it's all just great. So far, the mystery just drew me into watching it. :thumbsup: • [b]Boyfriend[/b] Yeah. It's kind of a typical shoujo manga. But it's got this feel that just makes you wanna read it until the end. And f.y.i., Kouhai-kun is hot[b]!![/b] Yes. :lol:[/quote] Sorry if they're mostly romance animus/mangoes. Coz I'm really addicted to romance, heehee. :lol: Forgive me.
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Dnky;#3517942;1270898215]• Boyfriend Yeah. It's kind of a typical shoujo manga. But it's got this feel that just makes you wanna read it until the end. And f.y.i., Kouhai-kun is hot!! Yes. :lol:[/quote] [font=Complete in Him][color=purple][size=3] I wanna read that.. gonna put on my list ;DD [/size][/color][/font] [quote=Dnky;#3517942;1270898215]Sorry if they're mostly romance animus/mangoes. Coz I'm really addicted to romance, heehee. :lol: Forgive me.[/quote] Lolss, all hail shoujo XDDD
Rikugo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Dnky;#3517942;1270898215]Uyeas ~ One of the first animu (movies) I've ever watched :D Heehee. I miss my kiddie days TT.TT[/quote] lol.. u must see another Anime Movie like [b]Howl's Moving Castle Lapputa Hotaru No Hakka Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea Kiki's Delivery Service My Neighbor Totoro Grave of the Fireflies [/b] :thumbsup: all from Ghibli Studio I Love Ghibli Studio :love: [quote=oniongurl;#3517975;1270899728]Lolss, all hail shoujo XDDD[/quote] I don't like Shoujo.. preffer foor Seinen and Shonen :xixi: but u have Recommended Shoujo? I'll try to read :xixi:
Dnky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Rikugo;#3518186;1270911642]Kiki's Delivery Service My Neighbor Totoro[/quote] Already watched those :lol: [b]Plus[/b] Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo. Hehe. [quote=oniongurl;#3517975;1270899728]Lolss, all hail shoujo XDDD[/quote] Haha. Lol ~ [b]\:lol3:/[/b]
Rikugo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Dnky;#3518214;1270912019]Already watched those :lol:[/quote] u must watch this Grave of the Fireflies if like Slash of life u must see this Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea [quote=Dnky;#3518214;1270912019]Plus Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo. Hehe.[/quote] What's that? Never Hear that :O lol,,, is that school life?
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Black Bird. Backstage prince - Ended Bloody Kiss. Orange Chocolate * 3.5/5 with the art, but a really interesting story. Moon Boy Kiss For My Prince - Ended Dear My Girls Some live action that has been adapted from the Manga: Mei-chan no shitsuji Zettai Kareshi * this made me cry. T-T Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
Dnky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Rikugo;#3518234;1270912414]u must watch this Grave of the Fireflies if like Slash of life u must see this Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea[/quote] [b]Okies[/b] ~ I'll add those to my list :lol: [quote=Rikugo;#3518234;1270912414]What's that? Never Hear that lol,,, is that school life?[/quote] [b]Yeah,[/b] could be. Lol. It's [b]:[/b] Adventure, Drama, Romance, Sci-Fi, Slice of Life. I don't think you'd be interested in it but it's [b]reallygood[/b]. Hehe. At least that's what I think. Heehee.
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=xxBUBBLiExx;#3518495;1270941761]Zettai Kareshi * this made me cry. T-T[/quote] Oh my, I agree with this. This is totally recommended, the mangaka is [b]Watase Yuu[/b]. (If ever it doesn't ring a bell, then she's the mangaka of the all-time favorite, [b]Fushigi Yuugi[/b].) I'll tell you the reasons why you should try mangas by her. Esp. [b]Zettai Kareshi[/b] :xixi: 1. Her style in drawing is really nice, and most of her main protagonist (guys) are bishies :xixi: ( Though some looked are look-alike EG. Tamahome = Night ) 2. Her plots and concepts of the story are [b]unique[/b]. I love them :excited: 3. Her mangas are full of [b]Passion[/b] :xixi: That's all. I think she is as good as Rumiko Takahashi :thumbsup:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ I only read a few chapters of Zettai Kareshi. And I think it's really good. But then I found out that there's a live action, and so I stopped reading the manga and watched the live action instead. XD Haha. But, really, Zettai kareshi is really good. The author has a really, really, wide imagination.
adrienneson
» FTalker
1969-12-31

recommended anime! Kobato! Pandora hearts! K-on season 1 & 2! Toradora! the melancholy of suzumiya haruhi! recommended manga! KOKO NI IRU YO! Pixie Pop Watashi ni xx Shinasai! Pandora hearts GIRI KOI BOYFRIEND (YAMADA DAISY)! gauken alice
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#ff95a7][font=tahoma]katekyo hitman reborn.[/font][/color]
bebcars
» n00b
1969-12-31

yu-gi-oh.
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#ff95a7][font=tahoma]Eyeshield 21. YA-HA!! xD[/font][/color]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

If you are musically-inclined, then I'd say watch La Corda D'Oro. :)
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^classic music XD Durarara! -- A really good anime. Izaya is love :heart: Hetalia Axis Powers -- Season 3 yay! but im in season 1. You will learn here what happen to WWI and WWII. Comedy Parody. xDD Italy`s Line "PASTA!" :lol2:
alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=ezil2007;#1348088;1216261691]Hayate the Combat Butler - Action/Adventure/Comedy[/quote] Oyea, I♥This Animu/Mango. :D [quote=ezil2007;#1348088;1216261691]My Balls - Comedy/Hentai[/quote] *Sigh* Is this still going to be recommended? xD [quote=HunkeeDoree;#3525455;1271395906]katekyo hitman reborn.[/quote] Oyea. Wheres my 2nd fav? - Btw. Thanks! Its useful :]]

Last edited by alyssa01 (2010-04-23 04:45:23)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Clannad + After Story -- Drama/Romance/Comedy Tomoya+Nagisa=Ushio XDD Love the funny scenes, i cant get over to Kyohei.
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

< running out of shoujo anime series to watch. T-T I highly recommend Saiunkoku Monogatari Season 1 & 2. It's actually more on politics. But, the love between emperor and hte temporary-consort depends on their political status. And crap, the guys are so :love: Though I was like, 'The chin is so long' but you'll get used to it. Or maybe 'used to it' is not the right word. ((:
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Manga; Yandere Kanojo[/b]. just started this 4 styled manga. and it is damn funny!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well since the cancer is no longer acceptable, here's the "cure". Most of these animu are my favorites. And, Ask me or post if you have a question regarding something and/or I'll judge the animu fo

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:48

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy