• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you have problems regarding your CSS due to the recent update on Firefox 3. Kindly report some of the bugs here so we can talk about it... Example Question: Profile became sluggish after I chang

Pages: 12345..5

If you have problems regarding your CSS due to the recent update on Firefox 3. Kindly report some of the bugs here so we can talk about it... Example Question: Profile became sluggish after I chang

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

If you have problems regarding your CSS due to the recent update on Firefox 3. Kindly report some of the bugs here so we can talk about it... Example Question: Profile became sluggish after I chang

If you have problems regarding your CSS due to the recent update on Firefox 3. Kindly report some of the bugs here so we can talk about it... Example Question: Profile became sluggish after I changed to Firefox 3.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-07-30 07:34:55)

xXChrisXx
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: If you have problems regarding your CSS due to the recent update on Firefox 3. Kindly report some of the bugs here so we can talk about it... Example Question: Profile became sluggish after I chang

:arrow: Sometimes my page won't load at all or it will get stuck loading an image.

Last edited by xXChrisXx (2008-07-30 08:26:59)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: If you have problems regarding your CSS due to the recent update on Firefox 3. Kindly report some of the bugs here so we can talk about it... Example Question: Profile became sluggish after I chang

That is not the problem of the browser. I think it's due to the linker or your script arrangement.
xXChrisXx
» n00b
1969-12-31

Oh ok. Sorry for that. I've also noticed that every page I visit almost takes time to load compared to the previous versions of FF.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It's normal because the XML binding isn't properly introduced on Firefox 3 (based on experts). I suggest use the other linker. Just view Underground section ;) and you'll find what I mean...

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-07-30 08:46:46)

xXChrisXx
» n00b
1969-12-31

Ok, thank you for informing me about that. =)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Just want to inform all that if you upgrade your browser to Firefox 3, you won't be able to use/view any Overlay Profiles. For further info, you can proceed to www.markyctrigger.com/forum
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Just want to inform all that if you upgrade your browser to Firefox 3, you won't be able to use/view any Overlay Profiles. For further info, you can proceed to www.markyctrigger.com/forum[/quote] wat??? is dat true?? how about if u use the layout in IE?
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i think its not true,, im an ff3 user,,and i can still view an overlay profy..;)
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i have a problem .. Some profile does`nt load .. only a white screen apears
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i use ff and i updated it... now i cant use overlays..... help me pls/....
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jan010]i use ff and i updated it... now i cant use overlays..... help me pls/....[/quote] Please read the post of sir eehjhay.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My brother installed ubuntu in his pc and it has ff3. --- NVM. i already know what went wrong with my background.

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-08-04 06:22:46)

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

for those who using WVM cbox, take a look at this part: [quote]init: function () { WVMCBOX.ajaxRequest("GET", "http://" + location.hostname + "/" + pageViewerID, true, null, WVMCBOX.viewer, null); var refreshLocation = "window.wvm_submit.location.href=document.getElementById('wvm_submit').src"; [color=red][b]window.setInterval(refreshLocation, 30 * 10);[/b][/color] },[/quote] remove the [color=red][b]red[/b][/color] line, coz it'll make your profile looping on FF3.
21cams
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think its not true........ ♥♥
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

what thing that you think ot true? :wasted: do you refering to me?
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=purpletooth]i think its not true,, im an ff3 user,,and i can still view an overlay profy..[/quote] It depends on what linker of OG you are using. I haven't tried the latest linker because we don't have the permission to release that linker yet. For overlay users, wait for the biggest OG update. This version is the combination of all Overlay Generators. Go to markyctrigger forum for further information.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Information: Using [b]background-attachment:fixed[/b] property can make your profile lag-ish on FF3 while [b]background-attachment:scroll[/b] property makes your profile scroll well but the down side is... The background also moves when you scroll the page down. Using overflow on individual testimonial boxes can slightly lag your profile. Kinda with FF2 as well but slightly lag-ish then before. Firefox 3 can still view overlay profiles depending if the certain page is still using the stable linker before the major updates or the linker the certain page has is stable.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-10-20 11:43:04)

cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sometimes my FF3 crash/close unexpectedly when I view a very laggish profile :wallbash:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Just want to inform all that if you upgrade your browser to Firefox 3, you won't be able to use/view any Overlay Profiles. For further info, you can proceed to www.markyctrigger.com/forum[/quote] ow..too bad for those overlay users..coz FF3 is the very nice browser nowadays.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you have problems regarding your CSS due to the recent update on Firefox 3. Kindly report some of the bugs here so we can talk about it... Example Question: Profile became sluggish after I chang

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:07

[ 10 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy