• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you have problems regarding your CSS due to the recent update on Firefox 3. Kindly report some of the bugs here so we can talk about it... Example Question: Profile became sluggish after I chang

Pages: 123455

If you have problems regarding your CSS due to the recent update on Firefox 3. Kindly report some of the bugs here so we can talk about it... Example Question: Profile became sluggish after I chang

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you have problems regarding your CSS due to the recent update on Firefox 3. Kindly report some of the bugs here so we can talk about it... Example Question: Profile became sluggish after I chang

[quote=cjoker2]sometimes my FF3 crash/close unexpectedly when I view a very laggish profile :wallbash:[/quote] Maybe your CSS command has background-attachment:fixed property...
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: If you have problems regarding your CSS due to the recent update on Firefox 3. Kindly report some of the bugs here so we can talk about it... Example Question: Profile became sluggish after I chang

everything is working fine i just wish there would be a stable version of FF3 because its only beta right now but im waiting
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=losher29]everything is working fine i just wish there would be a stable version of FF3 because its only beta right now but im waiting[/quote] no it's not anymore beta .. u can download the official release on the site .. :thumbsup:
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]cjoker2 wrote: sometimes my FF3 crash/close unexpectedly when I view a very laggish profile Maybe your CSS command has background-attachment:fixed property...[/quote] Actually...even if it isn't a laggish profile it crashes... and sometimes when I view ftalk it also crashes... I don't know whether my pc or the ff3 is the problem... so right now, I am using IE because my ff3 won't open...:crybaby:
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^^maybe there is sumthing wrong at your ff3? why not try to reinstall it [spoiler]i did that to my ie7. because before it was crashing also. but now,. its :thumbsup: [/spoiler]
dbugz
» n00b
1969-12-31

I also have a weird problem in firefox.. I can't see some of my friend's pictures. All I can see is white box and it's not clickable.. but if I'm using IE everything works fine. I'm sure that it has nothing to do with the DNS because I also tried to change it using alternative dns but it doesn't solve the problem.. I wonder if some of you experienced the same problem and knows how to fix this..

Last edited by dbugz (2008-08-14 15:54:51)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Using background-attachment:fixed property can make your profile lag-ish on FF3 while background-attachment:scroll property makes your profile scroll well but the down side is... The background also moves when you scroll the page down.[/quote] do we already have a solution for this? Because most of our profile's BG are fixed.. I hope there is.. please help.
uberhakx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=dbugz]I also have a weird problem in firefox.. I can't see some of my friend's pictures. All I can see is white box and it's not clickable.. but if I'm using IE everything works fine. I'm sure that it has nothing to do with the DNS because I also tried to change it using alternative dns but it doesn't solve the problem.. I wonder if some of you experienced the same problem and knows how to fix this..[/quote] what's ur internet connection? sometimes it also depends on ur internet connection... and sometimes friendster have problems in one of their servers, so some image would not appear. anyway, i don't really have problems regarding firefox 3. i'm using 3.0 and my profile looks the same on it, with all the javascript and my large css. as far as I know, it's parsing are still alike as firefox 2, except that sometimes it loads much longer.
deathwish03
» n00b
1969-12-31

one thing i notice about ff3 is that my marquee (up) tag isn't centered even i centered it in my who i want to meet and i also centered text from my css...lol
jhayzzee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks! for the info's! =D
budz
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have problems with my ff3 too., whenever i try to view my profile, a pop up will appear asking me what program to open my tracker.php and nav.php files. and whenever i chose to open with firefox, it crashes,. it will open tabs tabs tabs tabs tabs, many tabs. lol. and the download window appears also. haha., it downloads my tracker.php and nav.php. what is happening.its supposed to be opened by firefox not download it. not so cool huh. or hmmmm is it ripway that caused this? ripway supports .php files ryt guys? my wvm is not working anymore. maybe its stil working but it doensn't load on my profile hihihi :wallbash: awww. problem solved! nice.im so stupid. :paranoid: tnx ephemeral!!! :D

Last edited by budz (2008-09-04 12:26:37)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

That isn't FF3's problem. You just have to clean your Cached files and change settings on Content and Advance. [quote=deathwish03]one thing i notice about ff3 is that my marquee (up) tag isn't centered even i centered it in my who i want to meet and i also centered text from my css...lol[/quote] Just apply Center tag <center> <c/enter> to fix the attributes position because Friendster default is text-align:left except on Opera 9.5

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-09-04 12:22:26)

xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmmm my FF3 crashes sumtimes... an unexpected glitches from FF3 dat the creator doesnt knw.. i thnk :lol: and everytme i want to sign in in my friendster... sumtyms it wont enter in... it just go back to the start of friendster... what is happening? is it still FF3's Fault? :doubt: i dont know why..[quote=dbugz]I also have a weird problem in firefox.. I can't see some of my friend's pictures. All I can see is white box and it's not clickable.. but if I'm using IE everything works fine. I'm sure that it has nothing to do with the DNS because I also tried to change it using alternative dns but it doesn't solve the problem.. I wonder if some of you experienced the same problem and knows how to fix this..[/quote] hmm i think ive experienced it too.. their is an answer to ur question... it can be found here.. i just forgot where it is... try this.. i dont knw if it will help you... [url]http://theftalk.com/t41565-fs-prob..images%3F.html[/url]

Last edited by xelcris (2008-09-04 19:31:11)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

FF starts to report crashing always... and wen i type mah pw, it will not type my whole pw. instead other parts only. wen i click the history, it always gets not responding and stucks.

Last edited by -NiK- (2008-09-05 03:42:53)

mainken
» n00b
1969-12-31

in firefox all the layouts i see is contrast! but in internet explorer in just normal.
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]firefox 3 crashes sumtimes.. i dunno wats the problem there.. layouts are good in ff3... just dat opacity is not very applicable.. up to 80 or 90% opacity only.. [/b][/align]
maakumekererado
» n00b
1969-12-31

can u check my profile? http://www.friendster.com/kunkun14 i just figured out that it works in internet explorer.. so maybe u have it, can u check it for me? and by the way, tell me if these things are included in my profile... 1) the image background - at the lower right 2) the links - home, my profile, add kunkun and comment 3) my picture! the one with the inverted color, and when u put ur mouse over it, it changes into real color.. it should be with the blue shirt, okay? 4) and the about me.. if one thing isn't included in my profile, tell me.. i should fix it.. thanks guys! mwa mwa mwa :D
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i can't DW easily. FF3 always block DW files on te net. And i need 2 use opera to DW files from te net! :crybaby: :mad:
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ohayo.. ^^ im using FF3.. uhm, and twas just now that i realize i cant log-in n d the ffg sites.. :o -imeem.com -gmail.com -yahoo.com -crunchyroll.com well, i often visit these sites without logging in.. :D now that i noticed it, im just kinda wondering what happen.. :paranoid: whenever i try to sign in.. it goes like this... :thumbsdown: [spoiler][img]http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk148/ladylunaofzahir_17/pageload.jpg[/img][/spoiler] toink, do you experience the same snag? or again, im alone? ^^ tcee.. have a great weekend folks... ;)

Last edited by lovegood (2008-09-13 23:56:38)

ravenum008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i experience, some image don't load.,. some application stuck and sometimes the window is all white... :|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you have problems regarding your CSS due to the recent update on Firefox 3. Kindly report some of the bugs here so we can talk about it... Example Question: Profile became sluggish after I chang

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:16

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy