• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you have problems regarding your CSS due to the recent update on Firefox 3. Kindly report some of the bugs here so we can talk about it... Example Question: Profile became sluggish after I chang

Pages: 1..12345

If you have problems regarding your CSS due to the recent update on Firefox 3. Kindly report some of the bugs here so we can talk about it... Example Question: Profile became sluggish after I chang

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you have problems regarding your CSS due to the recent update on Firefox 3. Kindly report some of the bugs here so we can talk about it... Example Question: Profile became sluggish after I chang

[quote=marshmallow_lollipop]how do i do this? i can't edit my layout in friendster..(well, there's a problem) help me! i'm using firefox 3.0.5 now..[/quote] In your FF browser, click TOOLS > OPTIONS There you'll find the content and advanced tabs.
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you have problems regarding your CSS due to the recent update on Firefox 3. Kindly report some of the bugs here so we can talk about it... Example Question: Profile became sluggish after I chang

FS takes forever to load in FF3.but it loads,only really slow. This doesn't happen to other sites. But it loads quickly using my IE
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you have problems regarding your CSS due to the recent update on Firefox 3. Kindly report some of the bugs here so we can talk about it... Example Question: Profile became sluggish after I chang

Pages: 1..12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:25

[ 9 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy