• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you have problems regarding your CSS due to the recent update on Firefox 3. Kindly report some of the bugs here so we can talk about it... Example Question: Profile became sluggish after I chang

Pages: 112345

If you have problems regarding your CSS due to the recent update on Firefox 3. Kindly report some of the bugs here so we can talk about it... Example Question: Profile became sluggish after I chang

aeonflux23
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you have problems regarding your CSS due to the recent update on Firefox 3. Kindly report some of the bugs here so we can talk about it... Example Question: Profile became sluggish after I chang

just click my link under my sig... :D anyways,it only loads up on Firefox..which really irks me...i want it to be viewable in IE too..perhaps you could solve it... :eh: thanks ephemeral.. :D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: If you have problems regarding your CSS due to the recent update on Firefox 3. Kindly report some of the bugs here so we can talk about it... Example Question: Profile became sluggish after I chang

[quote=aeonflux23]just click my link under my sig... :D anyways,it only loads up on Firefox..which really irks me...i want it to be viewable in IE too..perhaps you could solve it... :eh: thanks ephemeral.. :D[/quote] Definately not a FF3 problem. I used IE and it happened too. :lol: I think the problem is... The right click code itself. Is that a right click send a smile code? :penguin:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-10-22 04:30:49)

aeonflux23
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmm..nope...it`s supposed to be a no right-click+Pop-up...i`ll check it later... i found it here.... [url]http://theftalk.com/t567-no-right-clickz-for-overlay......html[/url] and did my profile load up in IE???i tried many times loading it in my IE but no luck... :disgust:

Last edited by aeonflux23 (2008-10-22 04:44:17)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I use IE 8. =D :wallbash: Anyway do you have a code on your HTML file that has a form or field. Like a quick message thing. :penguin:
aeonflux23
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmm.....as far as i can remember...none...is my chatbox code is exempted??... :question:

Last edited by aeonflux23 (2008-10-22 05:01:56)

bryanezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i had problems in hide codes such as the google ad remover by xavier didn't work now, the center align profile and contents, and my banner codes also didn't work
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Firefox isn't the problem here. Maybe the page is tweaked to the max. As in, it is full of scripts. If you right click on a slow page with that script. It has the tendency to hang on all browsers.[/quote] I'm not talking about the Firefox. What I'm saying is the owner of the page could be using a browser detector saying the page is best viewed in IE thus it makes the current browser you're currently using (say FF), eventually crash. Another possibility could be the profile has a lot of tweaks. @everyone FF3 is still in beta and still in progress. A lot of old scripts may not work but since not everyone hasn't upgraded yet, it's better to downgrade your browsers first to FF 2. And I don't think the hide codes won't work in FF3 because I still used the hide codes posted at Friendster Tricks and Tutorials section. I believe that there is something wrong with your codes to make it not work.

Last edited by lalalalalalala (2008-10-24 05:06:55)

ninayuri20
» n00b
1969-12-31

ff does not show the banner in my crossover layout....:(
mar_bilicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

what's wrong... my prof works fine on IE but wen viewed usibg FF3, there is an errror & nids to close? :|
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

im using the center profile code you've posted in the tricks section., but when i view it in firefox its not centered., but in IE its fine. :smoke:
aBBy413
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=mar_bilicious]what's wrong... my prof works fine on IE but wen viewed usibg FF3, there is an errror & nids to close? :|[/quote] i have d same prob also..:(
lloyd
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][quote]mar_bilicious wrote:[/b] what's wrong... my prof works fine on IE but wen viewed usibg FF3, there is an errror & nids to close? :|[/quote] [b][quote]abby413 wrote[/b] i have d same prob also..:([/quote] i think its because of the code u use there are codes that only function on a certain browser like codes just for IE so before you use a code u must know that code will function on your browser hmmm

Last edited by lloyd (2008-11-04 03:39:53)

lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=mS'aLline]im using the center profile code you've posted in the tricks section., but when i view it in firefox its not centered., but in IE its fine. :smoke:[/quote] The code has been disabled in FF3, that's why.
aBBy413
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lloyd]abby413 wrote i have d same prob also.. i think its because of the code u use there are codes that only function on a certain browser like codes just for IE so before you use a code u must know that code will function on your browser hmmm Last edited by lloyd (2008-11-04 02:39:53)[/quote] yah i know dat.. but i ds case, i know dats not d prob... coz b4, wen im using ff2, i dont have any prob viewing my profile or others profile.. jas know, wen i change it to ff3...:cry::(
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I don't know if this is bcoz of the browser. If I update my profile, I need to log-out and in again for the update to be viewed by me. Is this because of the browser? or the site itself?
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Sometimes It's the browser and sometimes it's the site Friendster, If you think its the browser. Just clean up your cache. Or just refresh your page to be able to see the Update and you don;t need to log out , log in again and again. :)
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=lalalalalalala]The code has been disabled in FF3, that's why.[/quote] i think no, because I'm using FF3 and the codes are working fine =)
aaronjason09
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sometimes mah page will become white only
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yeah! and also, my fs profile sometimes wont load, that's why i edited and removed the codes
marshmallow_lollipop
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]That isn't FF3's problem. You just have to clean your Cached files and change settings on Content and Advance.[/quote] how do i do this? i can't edit my layout in friendster..(well, there's a problem) help me! i'm using firefox 3.0.5 now..

Last edited by marshmallow_lollipop (2009-01-09 20:43:18)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you have problems regarding your CSS due to the recent update on Firefox 3. Kindly report some of the bugs here so we can talk about it... Example Question: Profile became sluggish after I chang

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:54

[ 9 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy