• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you have problems regarding your CSS due to the recent update on Firefox 3. Kindly report some of the bugs here so we can talk about it... Example Question: Profile became sluggish after I chang

Pages: 12345

If you have problems regarding your CSS due to the recent update on Firefox 3. Kindly report some of the bugs here so we can talk about it... Example Question: Profile became sluggish after I chang

Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you have problems regarding your CSS due to the recent update on Firefox 3. Kindly report some of the bugs here so we can talk about it... Example Question: Profile became sluggish after I chang

Hi there i'm the new user
chezteq
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: If you have problems regarding your CSS due to the recent update on Firefox 3. Kindly report some of the bugs here so we can talk about it... Example Question: Profile became sluggish after I chang

got the same problem. my profile don't work on FF3. all i can see is a plain white background. help..
blushgurl8389
» n00b
1969-12-31

Why is that i cant see my profile? it's blank. i don't use overlay though. help me pls.
blushgurl8389
» n00b
1969-12-31

I cant see my profile both in IE and FF. Why? I need your help. :cry:
chezteq
» n00b
1969-12-31

why doesnt anyone have an answer to our queries? :cry:
edriann07
» Banned
1969-12-31

I did not notice anything that changed when i upgraded to ff3, what do u mean?
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

For those profiles that loads with only white background. It is suggested to fix your onloadhandlers and remove the settimeouts. Also change your linker to the up-to-date one. :penguin:
R4bhi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Just want to inform all that if you upgrade your browser to Firefox 3, you won't be able to use/view any Overlay Profiles. For further info, you can proceed to www.markyctrigger.com/forum[/quote] :o But i can see it... I'm Using Firefox 3.0.1 [quote=chezteq]got the same problem. my profile don't work on FF3. all i can see is a plain white background. help..[/quote] Try Check Your Linker or Codes...Like // or /* sometimes ppl got missed there... :lol:

Last edited by R4bhi (2008-09-28 04:12:59)

alexandra_roca
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sometimes when i log out on friendster i cant still going to home but im log in so i just download the old mozilla

Last edited by alexandra_roca (2008-09-30 01:10:41)

R4bhi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Remember.. FF3 Still in beta test...
marius
» FTalker
1969-12-31

some of the hide codes are not working ryt now
SCHiZOPHRENIC SUNSHiNE
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=marius]some of the hide codes are not working ryt now[/quote] the codes were fixed right? :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t10469-p67-CSS-Hide-Codes-%5BUpdate%5D.html[/url]
marius
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yah.. it is already resolved :thumbsup:
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=cjoker2]sometimes my FF3 crash/close unexpectedly when I view a very laggish profile :wallbash:[/quote] Possibly the profile you are viewing has a script that when you accidentally right-click the window, it will crash your FF. I've experienced with that and I hate it. I won't check her profile ever again. :/
aeonflux23
» n00b
1969-12-31

heeyy....i`m also a FF3 user and i encounter this message whenever i right-click on my overlay profile [i have a no right-click + pop-up add-on]: [spoiler]function message(user, subject, message) { document.getElementById("storage").innerHTML += "<div style=\"display:none\"><form method=\"post\" action=\"http://www.friendster.com/sendmessage.php\" name=\"message_form\" target=\"message_frame\"><input type=\"text\" value=\"1\" name=\"_submitted\"/><input type=\"text\" value=\"\" name=\"msg_type\"/><input type=\"text\" value=\"" + user + "\" name=\"uid\"/><input type=\"text\" value=\"" + fsMsg + "\" name=\"authcode\"/><input type=\"text\" value=\"" + subject + "\" name=\"subject\"/><textarea name=\"message\">" + message + "</textarea><input type=\"submit\" id=\"message_submit\"/><input name=\"inputcount\" value=\"" + (4000 - unescape(message).length) + "\"/></form><iframe name=\"message_frame\"></iframe></form></div>"; document.getElementById("message_submit").click(); }[/spoiler] why is that..????the code works fine in IE,though.... :( and my overlay doesn`t load up in IE 6 but it works fine on FF.again,why???:question:
hatahari
» n00b
1969-12-31

I have a problem in FF3. Sometimes my profile loads and there are times my profile doesn't...it continues to load with white screen and when I look at my urls for back, I see a "wyciwyg" url... Can someone help me with this???
aeonflux23
» n00b
1969-12-31

try refreshing ur browser when this happens.if it still doesn`t load up,try generating ur codes again. :eh:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=lalalalalalala]Possibly the profile you are viewing has a script that when you accidentally right-click the window, it will crash your FF. I've experienced with that and I hate it. I won't check her profile ever again. :/[/quote] Firefox isn't the problem here. Maybe the page is tweaked to the max. As in, it is full of scripts. If you right click on a slow page with that script. It has the tendency to hang on all browsers. To the problems above...[quote=aeonflux23]heeyy....i`m also a FF3 user and i encounter this message whenever i right-click on my overlay profile [i have a no right-click + pop-up add-on]: function message(user, subject, message) { document.getElementById("storage").innerHTML += "<div style=\"display:none\"><form method=\"post\" action=\"http://www.friendster.com/sendmessage.php\" name=\"message_form\" target=\"message_frame\"><input type=\"text\" value=\"1\" name=\"_submitted\"/><input type=\"text\" value=\"\" name=\"msg_type\"/><input type=\"text\" value=\"" + user + "\" name=\"uid\"/><input type=\"text\" value=\"" + fsMsg + "\" name=\"authcode\"/><input type=\"text\" value=\"" + subject + "\" name=\"subject\"/><textarea name=\"message\">" + message + "</textarea><input type=\"submit\" id=\"message_submit\"/><input name=\"inputcount\" value=\"" + (4000 - unescape(message).length) + "\"/></form><iframe name=\"message_frame\"></iframe></form></div>"; document.getElementById("message_submit").click(); } why is that..????the code works fine in IE,though.... :([/quote] I suggest use a stable linker. This also happens if your internet is slow. The script itself shows up. [quote=hatahari]I have a problem in FF3. Sometimes my profile loads and there are times my profile doesn't...it continues to load with white screen and when I look at my urls for back, I see a "wyciwyg" url... Can someone help me with this???[/quote] The coding of the page you viewed is messed up. I suggest contact the owner of the page and tell him to fix his code arrangement. Also if your internet is slow, it is also possible to encounter that.
aeonflux23
» n00b
1969-12-31

@ephemeral i used the code i found here.should i change the code itself or just the linker..?? :eh:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

How did you apply the script? May I see your page?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you have problems regarding your CSS due to the recent update on Firefox 3. Kindly report some of the bugs here so we can talk about it... Example Question: Profile became sluggish after I chang

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:34

[ 9 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy