• ARCHIVES 
  • » which one of lessons do you prefer? lemme just give u some general info about math and history. :D [b]math[/b] : dealing with numbers, formulas, and solving problems. In general, math is divided in

Pages: 12345678910..10

which one of lessons do you prefer? lemme just give u some general info about math and history. :D [b]math[/b] : dealing with numbers, formulas, and solving problems. In general, math is divided in

janeene
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: which one of lessons do you prefer? lemme just give u some general info about math and history. :D [b]math[/b] : dealing with numbers, formulas, and solving problems. In general, math is divided in

math.. i love numbers than listening to the boring discussions on history..
riana21.punkemorock
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: which one of lessons do you prefer? lemme just give u some general info about math and history. :D [b]math[/b] : dealing with numbers, formulas, and solving problems. In general, math is divided in

Math I am a weakling in history................:cry:
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I like History! I hate Math coz it gives me headache!!!:mad:
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Math. History's very dull and boring...I'm a math wizard anyway.
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i prefer math than history. :D i love math but i don't like the teacher. haha. =D
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=right]if it's [i]Philippine history[/i], I'd prefer [b]Math[/b]. But if your talkin' about [i]US history[/i], [when I was in an [b][i][u]exclusive international[/u][/i][/b] school way back elem years] I'd prefer [b]US history[/b]. Philippine history requires many dates! ugh![/align]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

For me, it's MATH, because in history, there' seems to be no logic at all.. :thumbsup:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

History is kinda hard. Well i need to memorize sentences, paragraphs, dates, names lol lol lol etc etc etc.. wtf While for Math, it is just application. What you can memorize are formulas. That's it haha lawl

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-08-07 20:20:14)

xx-morgaine-xx
» Banned
1969-12-31

:arrow:MATHS<----the most important subject but its too shit and HISTORY<-----waste of time XD
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think for me is math... because history soooo boring than math...
punkpwinzes
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i love math., aspecially algebra., hahaha., i love solving algebra problems., math is not boring., history is boring., and some people says that "past is past, history is the study of the past.,so, why we were studying history?,
kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahmm i prefer math ..history is a sleepy subjrct..ehe
emo_doll_angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me too i hate them both..:D
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I prefer Math. I excel in Math in a way and is actually beneficial to our daily lives. Unlike History, it doesn't help that much and requires to much memorization of things that are not actually necessary for the mental development of a human being. In short: I DESPISE HISTORY! :evil:
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i love math. 'cause it's a world better than history. :lol:
pinkpolish
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i prefer math. i just hate in math is fractions! i always forgot the formulas on how to solve the equation. i hate history cuz you need to mem'rize all about our country, asia, world. I HATE HISTORY :)
mielcoh27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me math.. wee. my favorite subject when i was on grade school haha.. *lol* :lol:
4ryad1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

history:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: i hate math make my brain overloaded:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i like history dan math..coz i loev ancient egypt and greek mythology =) [/b]
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

neither..! i would choose break time..lol but if no other choice..ermm.. it would be history.. its nice to imagine things way back before..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » which one of lessons do you prefer? lemme just give u some general info about math and history. :D [b]math[/b] : dealing with numbers, formulas, and solving problems. In general, math is divided in

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:45

[ 9 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy