• ARCHIVES 
  • » which one of lessons do you prefer? lemme just give u some general info about math and history. :D [b]math[/b] : dealing with numbers, formulas, and solving problems. In general, math is divided in

Pages: 12345678910..10

which one of lessons do you prefer? lemme just give u some general info about math and history. :D [b]math[/b] : dealing with numbers, formulas, and solving problems. In general, math is divided in

ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: which one of lessons do you prefer? lemme just give u some general info about math and history. :D [b]math[/b] : dealing with numbers, formulas, and solving problems. In general, math is divided in

none. sometimes me and my classmates come late.cuz its a boring class.we have two hours every subject.:wasted:
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: which one of lessons do you prefer? lemme just give u some general info about math and history. :D [b]math[/b] : dealing with numbers, formulas, and solving problems. In general, math is divided in

for me.. .. math!! .. haha,. history is boring for me.. :D
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i prefer math. i hate history. really. :doubt:
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

i prefer history.. esp. world history.. i don't like math.. to difficult for me to understand.. ;)
modern_kealotz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I prefer Math than History I dont like memorizing Dates and Peoples name that are not familiar to me and i hate peoples name that are tongue twister... hehehe
_KiaAsakura_
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]MATH[/b] No duh :rolleyes: I'd hate to fall asleep in class :p
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i prefer math.. i love math, although im not really good in math.. i hate history.. boring :disgust:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I loev math. Especially geometry and algebra. I loev working with polynomials, radicals, and the synthetic division thingie. =D
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I prefer Math than History :lol:
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

gezzzz,i hate history O_O i prefer math of course~ =D=D=D
shemeleiah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I prefer history.. I like to read! =)
kitty-katz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i prefer them both i love math especially [b]algebra[/b] and history especially about the [b]history of the world[/b] . hehe ;] i'm good at these subjects .

Last edited by kitty-katz (2008-08-17 03:14:07)

xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. math's leading? :o
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

im a math hater and my fave subject is history! yeah! ill go for history! ;)
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i really hate math .. grrrr... it reli " errr" to my bones whenever i have math class..
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im not really sure!!!
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

both!! but i rock history..
jemie
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think i'd rather have math than history....:D
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:wow: [b]math[/b] [i]history[/i] :penguin:
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i love history! math? im too confused about it especially diff.calculus...waaa nosebleed!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » which one of lessons do you prefer? lemme just give u some general info about math and history. :D [b]math[/b] : dealing with numbers, formulas, and solving problems. In general, math is divided in

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:57

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy