• ARCHIVES 
  • » which one of lessons do you prefer? lemme just give u some general info about math and history. :D [b]math[/b] : dealing with numbers, formulas, and solving problems. In general, math is divided in

Pages: 12345678910..10

which one of lessons do you prefer? lemme just give u some general info about math and history. :D [b]math[/b] : dealing with numbers, formulas, and solving problems. In general, math is divided in

xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

which one of lessons do you prefer? lemme just give u some general info about math and history. :D [b]math[/b] : dealing with numbers, formulas, and solving problems. In general, math is divided in

which one of lessons do you prefer? lemme just give u some general info about math and history. :D [b]math[/b] : dealing with numbers, formulas, and solving problems. In general, math is divided into 3 groups depends on the levels of difficulty. 1. [i]Understanding of the concept[/i]. u just need to apply the concept u have learned on the questions. 'straight' problems without combined formulas. 2. [u]Reasoning and communication[/u]. the problems are a little bit more complicated. they're still easy to understand and solve. but u have to think a little. :rolleyes: 3. [u]Problem solving[/u]. This is the most difficult part of math. u have to combine the formulas to get the solution of the problems. also need to think properly coz u will just get the answer through a long compute. :arrow: [i]What do you need most?[/i] it's obvious. use your LOGIC, especially in problem solving. you won't get answers without process. hmph, and maybe memorize some formulas. :) [b]history[/b] : learning about happenings in pastimes. In history, you will learn about happenings. It's consists of : dates, people involved there, important moments, etc. Depends on the what u usually learn about it. Maybe the materials in every schools and countries aren't the same. :arrow: [i]What do you need most?[/i] Memorizing skill is important! coz there are lots of materials u need to remember. You have to compile them into one in your single brain! So, u can make tricks to make them easier to memorize. So, [b]LOGIC[/b] or [b]MEMORIZING[/b]? :penguin:

Last edited by xPEPPERMINTx (2008-10-11 09:43:35)

gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: which one of lessons do you prefer? lemme just give u some general info about math and history. :D [b]math[/b] : dealing with numbers, formulas, and solving problems. In general, math is divided in

i love both. math deals with logic and problems solving, typically twisting your mind history deals more on memorization... well, that's my opinion
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: which one of lessons do you prefer? lemme just give u some general info about math and history. :D [b]math[/b] : dealing with numbers, formulas, and solving problems. In general, math is divided in

:arrow: i love [b]MATH![/b] and hate [b]HISTORY![/b] :retard: [img]http://i33.tinypic.com/2zzhixy.jpg[/img]
sky
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i prefer math..weee... geezzz...i really hate dates!!!rawr (though it's still a no. lol) :disgust:
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I love both. ^^ :D
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]history[/b] i prefer history than math!!i really hate math its takes 1 hour for me to understand that number thingy...also hate math because of math im not distinguish anymore...grrr....hehe

Last edited by LiLbLuEaNgEl (2008-08-23 02:54:23)

gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]math[/b].. very exciting and interesting^^ history is a very boring subject 4 me.. no offense..
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Math ..... history :( :thumbsdown:
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

history. . but honestly, i lyk math too, , But our teacher's so annoying! :disgust:
alexandra_roca
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i prefer math.. :D :thumbsup:
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I hate both! :lol:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

i love both but if i hv to choose wats best for me i'll go for history
jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

honestly, they're both interesting. i am part of math club, and dealing with numbers combined with its history (and arts eg. puzzle) are the best. trust me, it's really good. and it'll help you a lot. and don't dare call yourself an ugly nerd. :wasted:
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I really love Math! That's the subject where I excel much. =):thumbsup: but I kinda Like history,too! :D
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i love math i hate history b'coz you have to memorize a lot of things and most of the time the subject is very dull.. i'm a math nerd =):thumbsup:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

math without a doubt i mean like history gets very boring sometimes
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

for me history ! i hate math grrr :mad:
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=arine]for me history ! i hate math grrr:mad:[/quote] same as her..!!
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i love math. it is very useful in every way :lol: history sucks. we can't bring back past :lol:
candy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i hate both..LOL i prefer history dan math.. you just nid to memorize da names,dates,and events.. unlike math,ugh! i dont hav a chance.. *deds*
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » which one of lessons do you prefer? lemme just give u some general info about math and history. :D [b]math[/b] : dealing with numbers, formulas, and solving problems. In general, math is divided in

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:01

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy