• ARCHIVES 
  • » which one of lessons do you prefer? lemme just give u some general info about math and history. :D [b]math[/b] : dealing with numbers, formulas, and solving problems. In general, math is divided in

Pages: 1..12345678910

which one of lessons do you prefer? lemme just give u some general info about math and history. :D [b]math[/b] : dealing with numbers, formulas, and solving problems. In general, math is divided in

0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: which one of lessons do you prefer? lemme just give u some general info about math and history. :D [b]math[/b] : dealing with numbers, formulas, and solving problems. In general, math is divided in

me? math!!!! it really hard to remember all history things... i'm quit a forgetful person..:eh:
aleister013
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: which one of lessons do you prefer? lemme just give u some general info about math and history. :D [b]math[/b] : dealing with numbers, formulas, and solving problems. In general, math is divided in

math :D :penguin:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

History :eh::eh::eh::eh::eh::eh::eh::eh:
lithium
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Mathematics! i love board works. rather than History, more on recitations! :evil:[/b]
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]I love both.. :D:D Math :arrow: if we study hard.. math will be easy! History :arrow: Imagine when u in the place and the teacher were nice [spoiler]But 4 my classmate opinion the math teacher is suckz![/spoiler][/b][/align]
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well for me i love both but in maths i get 5 points different in history which means i like maths better!!! and i hate memorizing urg :disgust::disgust::disgust:
pnai_chix_renren
» n00b
1969-12-31

I love Math better than History.... I don't see the point why everyone has to know the dates of past events... in math, on the other hand, you can use what u learned on other things
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i really love HISTORY..
shekinah.xoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

HISTORY because I'm BAD at MATH. :( i LOVE history !! i wanted to be a lawyer when i grow up . :) so history helps me.
_shekinah_
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]history..i find this subject very interesting[/b]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I choose Math, coz i'm good at it, History is tough, 2 many reading and memorizations. :)[/b]
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

math.. its the test of ur mind's capability to organize things.. :D
applecrest
» n00b
1969-12-31

i prefer history than math... I really hate math
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

math =| i hate history :puke:
`eMovoN
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i want math.. because this is my favorit subj and in math not only logic even memorizing.. :(
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i like b0th bec0z they are enj0y to learn... =)=)
EMae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Without any hesitation, I go for Math. Hahaha. I really don't like History... since birth.
empurpled
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#cc33ff]History is not mere memorizing. According to my history instructor last year, the 'Filipino' way of understanding history is too trivial. We use books that usually contain facts that we normally think that we should memorize. :doubt: It should not be that way. We should think of why and how things happened, not only answer the what, when and who questions. Yes, we cannot bring the past back, but it teaches us lessons. As we say, [b]HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF[/b]. Like right now, the economic depression we are experiencing. It's not that I'm all against math, it's pretty useful, but I just don't like it. LOLOLOLOL. [/color]
xxaylaxx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i love history]history is the best,,ang i like mmorisng the dates in the hstory!
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]History. -because i can just memo. the words. solving is really hard. :wasted: [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » which one of lessons do you prefer? lemme just give u some general info about math and history. :D [b]math[/b] : dealing with numbers, formulas, and solving problems. In general, math is divided in

Pages: 1..12345678910

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:22

[ 9 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy