• ARCHIVES 
  • » which one of lessons do you prefer? lemme just give u some general info about math and history. :D [b]math[/b] : dealing with numbers, formulas, and solving problems. In general, math is divided in

Pages: 1..12345678910

which one of lessons do you prefer? lemme just give u some general info about math and history. :D [b]math[/b] : dealing with numbers, formulas, and solving problems. In general, math is divided in

ann gillian
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: which one of lessons do you prefer? lemme just give u some general info about math and history. :D [b]math[/b] : dealing with numbers, formulas, and solving problems. In general, math is divided in

me...both but...if it is only one i choose math mathematic is use in our everyday life
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: which one of lessons do you prefer? lemme just give u some general info about math and history. :D [b]math[/b] : dealing with numbers, formulas, and solving problems. In general, math is divided in

i'd prefer math... i more like calculating that memorizing..
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i lurve history than mathh.. geeeezzz.. x]
eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i love history, but that does not mean i hate math.. i get high grades in it that's why..
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i like both of them. smarty pants? lol no. i feel like memorizing and solving at the same time.
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

math is hard and history is boring.... but ill go for history...
ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ill go for history.. :D
bunnykittie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i prefer history than math!.. you just ned to memorize da names,dates,and events.. unlike math!..it makes your brain explode!
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Math[/b] - Since i was in Grade 1 i really like this subject. Idunno why. I'm making a 10 year consecutive history for Best In Math [b]History[/b] - I like memorizing stuffs. Its easy. But sadly, i can't make any records at all. A 4 year maybe? :lol: Iliek them both (:
rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Math.. I hate hate hate history.. arrgg.. Math is challenging..:D[/b]
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i like math more than history.. of course it's both useful and needed but i hate dealing with past events and names..=)
Princess Shanna
» FTalker
1969-12-31

of course it's [b]HISTORY[/b] :P coz i like to know the story... :P
jazsmiine02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

MATH-- im not fond of memorizing
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Math[/b] is my life~ N [b]history[/b]~~~~> Always 4gt d facts~~ Haha~~:lol:
punkyboy
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love both, but i didnt like additional mathematics...so lazy...
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Both, History is more hard dan Math, coz der r a lot of memorizations. :thumbsup: [/b]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

history -it's easier to make timelines that memorizing formulas..err a lot of concepts are involved in math
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

History! i hate #. or shall i say # hate's me... im not good in class.so what! ;]
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i don't like study.. so i can't choose.. :doubt: but maybe i'd prefer wif history~ coz i like 2 listening.. :lol:
freak_brawler
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i love them both..heheh
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » which one of lessons do you prefer? lemme just give u some general info about math and history. :D [b]math[/b] : dealing with numbers, formulas, and solving problems. In general, math is divided in

Pages: 1..12345678910

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:32

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy