• ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

twinkleprincess
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

:clock: clock ! ;)
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

^A twinkling prince. Nyahaha :D
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

..>> chocolate clock ^^ :clock:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ your crush xD
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.. >> teddy bears :)
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a :gift: for him and also a very2 creepy animal for him :penguin:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ 1 peso coin =D xD

Last edited by _ryl_ (2009-01-04 02:25:32)

soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.. >> figurine of Eiffel Tower
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^The truest, bestest friend. :lol:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ i give you what you want.. xD
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

..>> an electric guitar ^^ :)
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ a repu for yah xD
pimstyle
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ An electric guitar :penguin::penguin:
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@pimstyle: hey! what are you doing.? @topic: a brand new car..?? lol
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ a new house xD

Last edited by _ryl_ (2009-01-04 02:46:30)

soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

..>> hour glass ^^ :)
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:thunder: a thunder. hahahhaha
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.. >> lot of sushi ..:)
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ :cloud: for yah , lolz xD =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:09

[ 9 queries - 0.158 second ]
Privacy Policy