• ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

viruz84
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give to me next poster ..?? aheehehe .. =| [align=center][b] my thread is getting bigger and uncontrolable.. :lol: hmmmm.. kip posting in here guys.. have fun.. :D[/b][/align]

Last edited by viruz84 (2009-01-15 03:05:19)

MONDYking
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

a sunglasses hehheehehhe
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

a naruto compilation cd... heheheh.. :thumbsup:
MONDYking
» FTalker
1969-12-31

fan sign hehe hehe
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

a box of a hug heart chocolate with cherry syrup on the inside so it'll look like a bleeding broken heart. haha ew.
Kawaii-Princess18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lotss of chocolates!
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]A siggy & an ava. LOL.[/b]
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

a big hug? :D:thumbsup:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a scholarship from ftalk university :lol:
lakeflower
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a wet 5-minute kiss mwaaaa
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Better if this topic will be moved to teh Fun Corner since it's a game. =)
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ooppss. .sorry .. umm . .well its ok if you move this to the fun corner .. :thumbsup:
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: uhm.. a ball? haha.. i dunnoe.. :D:D [img]http://i33.tinypic.com/2zzhixy.jpg[/img]
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

30 pesos worth of load...juz kidding wat gift do want dat will surely make u hapi???? the next poster will buy it for you
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

me?.. why me?.. :lol: i'll give you a stuffed toy.. :D
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

a big hug :D cuz she needs one (ava)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

a stuff toy.,coz it's like you.,you look cuddly sis. :D
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i think a teddy bear.,.ha3.. i dont know why..[toinkz]
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

a box of chocolates ..?? yummm .. hahaha
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a bandage to heal your fatal wounds. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:45

[ 10 queries - 2.841 second ]
Privacy Policy