• ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

MaLDiTaNg_SaDe
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

ill give u the best friend u never had... :gift: me! :D aheheheh :lol:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

^ a text mate... :D
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ an orange t-shirt ;)
velerry4
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]give u lots of lolipops[/b] :D :thumbsup:
grace17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a teddy bear.. haha..:)
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ i'll give a book!
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ +repu for you... :D
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hugs and kisses for you.. hehe :kiss:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i'll get you new aviators :D
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

airplane =) :lol:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:lol: round trip ticket ;]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ a siberian husky as a pet.
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

+1 repyuu for yuuu [for real :D ]
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ill give you a parrot.(cuz ur a cage :P j/k )
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hahaha! lolx :crybaby: i'll give yuu a razor blade :o
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^haha i was just kidding! -- i'll give you a flower,cuz yer on the black parade :P
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

an Ipod Touch for u! :lol:
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

a car.. for ia. hahaha
x avie x
» n00b
1969-12-31

twilight saga book... =|
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

1 yr supply of groceries! :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:32

[ 9 queries - 3.714 second ]
Privacy Policy