• ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

viruz84
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

an ipod touch ..?? hehe .. or a car ..?? sports car... vroom... :eh:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

a picture of my cousin, he might be his lost twin :D looks just like him
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmm ..??? really ..?? may i see your cousins pic ..?>haha for you ..?? ummm.. an apple ..?? lokks like your hungry .. :)
Tezuka07
» n00b
1969-12-31

a pic of me so you can remember always.
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow .. nice one .. :thumbsup: a cone of very expensive ice cream for you ..
Tezuka07
» n00b
1969-12-31

a handkerchief so you can cry on it always.
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center]nice .. hhehehe .. a mug ..?? so ull remember me everytime youll take coffee ..[/align]
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

maybe i'll give u a razorback! hehe xD hope u like it.. :thumbsdown: [spoiler][img]http://cachepe.samedaymusic.com/media/quality,85/brand,sameday/RazorbackShards-01a-1fa281be18c76594cc4694dd64564ce4.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Last edited by xPEPPERMINTx (2008-09-13 08:35:57)

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wew* give it to me :D *although i can't play it* David Archuleta's new Album ??
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] ugh~ i don't lyk it..^^~:D a ticket to enter disneyland..??:lol::eh:[/align]
temaTema
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeay. [i]give it to mee, give it to me.:D[/i] a super huge cake??:o
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]cake..?? ugh~~ dun lyk it siz.X]~ hahaw~~ chance to meet me..??:eh::D:lol:[/align]
temaTema
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha, i want it..:D:D how about [i]money?o.o[/i]
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Dell Laptop for ya!
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]a sony bravia lcd tv for you .. hehe ..[/b][align=center][/align]
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] i dun wanna it..:D not interesting 4 me..:lol: a big room full of books..?:eh:[/align]
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm,i'll take it if magazine,haha a dozen of candies?
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

a userbar =| and also a teen bf
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] already have bf..:eh::redface: hahaw~~ um~~ a wedding dress..??[/align]
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

trip to Hawaii for 2! :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:38

[ 9 queries - 4.242 second ]
Privacy Policy