• ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

hmmmm... ipod nano for yuu!! :lol:
lady_nhica03
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

hug!hug!hug! ahahaa,... XD
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

an acoustic guitar or a piano...
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:) [b]a box full of chocolates .. [/b]
aLyX_x
» n00b
1969-12-31

laptØp? its handy!
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wings.. so that you can fly!
cherubic_baozhai
» n00b
1969-12-31

...a caramel apple candy..yummy...':eh:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ a +repu :D :thumbsup:
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

latest cellphone model ..?? any brand would do.. hehe
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

a computer!!! lolx. or maybe a mouse :lol: nahhh. just the cpu. hehe.
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ a date with your special someone on a cruise ship
emo_doll_angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhmm... laptop?hehe
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a vacation trip to boracay :D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

for guile... gadgets shopping spree! :D
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

a 1 week cruise ship to the Carribbeans =] ^^
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ a gucci bag. :D
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ticket to New York's Fall Fashion Show =)
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jmaex3]ticket to New York's Fall Fashion Show =)[/quote] thanks for that... prada bags... :D
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]a biggest doll in this world..:eh:[/align]
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Trip to Hongkong Disney! :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:08

[ 9 queries - 3.158 second ]
Privacy Policy