• ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

tap13
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

^ A thing........... =D [quote=yhanikz]i'll give him a part of brain that specifies things for him:D[/quote] :|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :|:|
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

a chalk box w/ matching eraser.:lol:
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: hmm a crayon =D=D=D
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

a sketch pad.:D:thumbsup:
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ hmm a glass of water :D
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmmmmm... a cd/dvd?
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ an iphone [img]http://www.mobilewhack.com/10-15-07-iphone.jpg[/img] :lol: [quote=boykilatz]hmmmmm... a cd/dvd?[/quote] hmm tnx!! haha

Last edited by tap13 (2008-10-11 22:07:43)

gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

an acoustic guitar and beat box
xXhappybeanXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]a printer..^^ nyihihihi..:P[/b][/align]
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

a laptop with yellow color :thumbsup:
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well, a mc-laren [img]http://damox.com/cars/thumbs/McLaren/1997_McLaren_F1_2.jpg[/img] so u will had a new car ahahah :D
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ giving so many expensive gifts lol a volt to put all your money in and give it to me. jk jk. i'll give you a dig cam so we can see you. =P
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

a box of pretzels :D
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Parker ballpen.....=)
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

asus lamborghini v2 for you .. lol
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

spoon && fork for you :penguin: :penguin:
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

a very large plate for you..
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

a wine glass for you [img]http://smileyjungle.com/smilies/celebrate0.gif[/img]

Last edited by Kaygee :3 (2008-10-14 02:32:57)

senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

a poem not expensive not valuable but it comes from MY HEART hejeje :eh:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=senam]a poem not expensive not valuable but it comes from MY HEART hejeje :eh:[/quote] weh. naks :wow: hmmm... emo stuffs hehe :penguin: :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:34

[ 9 queries - 4.203 second ]
Privacy Policy