• ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

a hunk bf :eh: ...jk
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

^ chocolates. =)
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

a toyota vios..... the next person hu will post next will gave it to u...lolz
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a boyfriend.. hehe! bcoz she's a member of singles goes hot:D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=GLAMUROSA]a boyfriend.. hehe![/quote] thnx but im not yet allowed to have a boyfriend i will give u a crown and a gown
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thanks! :thumbsup: i will give u a ticket to travel around d world! :D
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'll give him/her [b]Luck[/b] :thumbsup: He/She so lucky they received something from [b]tweaktweakers[/b]!!! hehehehhh :D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

> a fairy stuff toy.
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a cash.. buy what ever u want! haha how about mine?? hehe
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

treadmill..(peace ate) anywayzzz.. u can give me nothing if u want.. ,,V_ \ /
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ all products with faces of naruto in it ;)
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

a trip abroad ..?? hehe .. i think it would probably make you happy .. =)
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: cd of dashboard confessional =) i think you really like it...
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

an ipod.. i think ur a music lover.
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=viruz84]a trip abroad ..?? hehe .. i think it would probably make you happy ..[/quote] you bet yah!! :D modelling contract on elle mag? :) :thumbsup:
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]micah km wrote[/b]: cd of dashboard confessional i think you really like it... :thumbsup: that gift certainly would make me happy .. Thanks .. LoL.. :D
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Asian cruise for 5 days!!!! =)
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow. thanks. i love dashboard confessional... for you... 10 pairs of converse shoes..
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

a cash worth 30 to cellphone load ..?? hehe
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

tnx for that anyway.... :D 65 kinds of chocolates....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:13

[ 9 queries - 3.207 second ]
Privacy Policy