• ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

tap13
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

hmmm, I think a lot of Anime videos and posters. And an ipod that had a lot of music on it!!! :D:D
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

brand new car and a house and lot fo yu... :paranoid:
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

a walkman fone for ya!:lol:
xXhappybeanXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Roundtrip to Paris, France!:eh:
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

a teddy bear for her
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

uhmmm~. a vaio..??.. hehe
xXhappybeanXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=neaz]a teddy bear for her[/quote] Tenk u tomutz..:p for her... a Sony Cybershot Camera..:P
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

a Gir hoodie :D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

all new 2009 honda pilot!!!
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

since youre talking bout 09, what if i give you the latest gadgets for 09 ..??? lol
Shalala
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I'll give + repu :thumbsup: Hapi bday! :gift:[/b]
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow ..??? thanks for the repu.. @topic, ill give you a huge teddy .. for him to comfort you..
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

'hmm... maybe an ipod full of songs by Bullet for my Valentine..
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

naahh.. Thanks for that.. i want songs of dashboard confessional.. i will give you a box of chocos..
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

red ribbon cakes!:D
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm, A white plain shirts!!, and the thing that you put beside your ears!! :D, proud Of nurse!!, my mom is a RN nurse that's why :lol::lol:

Last edited by tap13 (2008-10-02 06:14:06)

rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

WWAAh tank anyway.. a PSP full of games and ipod 2gb only with 416 songs.
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

~!! a transistor..~! .. haha
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

make 3 wishes & it will be granted:)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]an umbrella.[/b] [b][/b][b][/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:48

[ 9 queries - 4.422 second ]
Privacy Policy