• ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

gengskie
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

bmw z4 for yah!
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

touch screen portable computer for you.. hehe
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

X-box for yuu :eh:
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

an island getaway for 2 in hawaii ...
Deximo
» n00b
1969-12-31

the latest gadgets for you..
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm... 1 year supply of lollipop!
Deximo
» n00b
1969-12-31

a decade supply of candies and gums..... :lol:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Deximo]a decade supply of candies and gums..... :lol:[/quote] hahaha! make it infinite :paranoid: @topic: + repu :eh:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

marble race for yah!
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

a new vaio laptop for my siz geng ;)
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow... thanks sis.. i love gadgets. for my pretty sis... 2008 ferrari 599 gtb fiorano! :thumbsup:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

MP5 :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:
gurl_insane
» n00b
1969-12-31

it would be the latest gadget..skies the limit:paranoid:
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hhmmm, lot of dresses :D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

jet hahaha! =D =D
empurpled
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#cc33ff]A new camera!! :D[/color]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

DigiCam ;) ;) ;)
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..hmm..full.set.of.his.favorite.manga!
MCRmy DericK
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b] ^ I'll give u 10 layered chocolate cake hahaha [/b] :thumbsup:

Last edited by MCRmy DericK (2008-10-09 00:44:18)

abiihere
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

100 apples for you mehn^ for online :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:29

[ 9 queries - 4.144 second ]
Privacy Policy