• ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

fueledbyramen
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

uh a fashion/makeup kit? im not that fashionable. anything kikay under the sun to fashionista.
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

thanks for trying =] . ontopic: a new iPOD touch for you =D
emo_doll_angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

today is my bday heeeh.. i want a laptop..=)
fueledbyramen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

to ate jmaeX3: waa! u exactly know what i want! u go girl! u know the mind of ftalkers! u go girl! fhaye here
aZahgurL2008
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ that's off topic.. well.. hmm.. a compilation of paramore thingy.. hahahah..:lol:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm a repyuuu i think :eh:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#c0a0a0][b] trip to pluto fer free..~~ haha =D [/b][/color]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote='AphrOdiTe']trip to pluto fer free..~~ haha =D[/quote] wow! hahaha! wanna join? :P @t: shades for yuu :cool:
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hawaiian airlines ticket!!! :D
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

a trip to disneeyland for 2 ..??? hhmmm.. Lol..
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

2500 worth of spa gift check! :D
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

naahh ... thanks for that .. a huge cake filled with lots of designs for you..
zeroeightforever
» FTalker
1969-12-31

pulp summer slam ticket 2009 hahaha.. since yer a rockstar ! :)
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ my gift for you is bagful of assorted chocs :thumbsup:
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

an expensive guitar with a sig of your fave artist ..
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

a bullcap :cool: :thumbsup:
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

10,000 worth of shoppimg spree from bench. ..??
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=viruz84]10,000 worth of shoppimg spree from bench. ..??[/quote] wow! tenx but i prefer Penshoppe :cool: lolx @t: 1 year supply of instant noodles :eh:
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

eerrr..... why instant noodles ..?? for you , one yir supply of sardines... :D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=viruz84]eerrr..... why instant noodles ..?? for you , one yir supply of sardines... :D[/quote] ehe! peace bro. ngek?!why sardines? arggh! :o @t: infinite supply of salt hahaha! =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:57

[ 9 queries - 4.175 second ]
Privacy Policy