• ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

brand new flat screen t.v :D
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

hmmm... a laptop :o
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ahmm..a box of different colored contact lenses
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm a new pair of glass =) :| =) :lol:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Concert tickets on your favorite rock band
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a kikay kit..^^
xXhappybeanXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]a new cellphone!!=) ahehehhe..[/b][/align]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a robot :D:D:D :thumbsup: :lol:
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] uhm~~ i'll give you.. a member to be an alchemist..:D[/align]

Last edited by CiaReDeviL (2008-10-11 08:25:01)

ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

OFF topic: [quote=xXhappybeanXx]a new cellphone!!=) ahehehhe..[/quote] ~thanks! *i wish that this is true.. :( * :arrow: i dont have a cellphone right now! :crybaby: @ topic: i will give you a chocolate cake! :D *then dont forget to give me some.. ok.?* =D
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hmm A huge huge tv :D
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ a new arm armed with cool gadgets! ...^^ *thanks for the tv* :D
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ a blue dress :D:thumbsup:
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

A Sasuke Figure :D
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

tie.<like the one avril wear's>:D
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a pics of her =)=)=) =D=D=D :lol::lol::lol: [quote=ekzm]*thanks for the tv* :D[/quote] trnx, ahahahh
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

a new laptop vaio ;) =)
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

anythin' u lyk.haha :lol:
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

give a new tv, laptop, dvd sets to watch anime :lol::lol::lol: [quote=kristina16]a new laptop vaio ;) =)[/quote] haha tnx :D
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll give him a part of brain that specifies things for him:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:38

[ 9 queries - 3.032 second ]
Privacy Policy