• ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

leipot
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

house and lot! WHOAAA
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

a song book.. :eh: :thumbsup:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

the biggest car :O :O :O
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

trip to LA :P :lol:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^^ lots of money xD[/b]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hoshigaki's head :O
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

lots of bf...... ^^ peace hehe
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

boyfriends too haha
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

napoleon's dynamite XD wakoko
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ubei hahaha :lol:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ a trip around the world,,lolz xD
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

foot spa service :cool:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ net cafe for yah xD
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

the person that needed you most..
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ your dream gal xD
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

fireworks :P :thumbsup:
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

a flying deer.. name it yourself, maybe dasher, lancer, rudolph..

Last edited by -_aNgeLmAn_- (2009-01-04 05:37:09)

_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ a song for yah xD
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a rainbow hahaha
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hhmm.. a chance to get on a recording company..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:10

[ 9 queries - 0.820 second ]
Privacy Policy