• ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

^Kit Kat for you :penguin::penguin:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

^^ a :penguin: for yah xD
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ 2 penguins for yah! :penguin::penguin:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^3 Penguins for you :penguin::penguin::penguin:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ 4 :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin: for yah xD
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

5 penguins for you :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

6 penguins :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin: for you.. lolz :lol: xD
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

A car for you... =)=):thumbsup:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

7 penguins for you :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]^A playful seal. :gift: [/b][/font]
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ 8 cakes for yah :cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake: for yah :D xD
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^cupcake for you :penguin::penguin::penguin:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ a :gift::gift::gift: for yah xD
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]A black stereo with skulls all over it. And a +repu.[/b]
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ a repu for you too.. =D xD
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^a repu for you :penguin::penguin:
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

A shades for him.. =)
kiarix23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ipod :) haha.. hope u like it.. :P
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]^Chocolate fondue. :gift: [/b][/font]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^Baby Ruth :penguin::penguin::penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:34

[ 9 queries - 0.222 second ]
Privacy Policy