• ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

whatever you liek
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

the cheapest cp. :P
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

the cheapest thing
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ your dream house xD
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ anything you like. :thumbsdown: :lol:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]^Electronic keyboard. :gift: [/b][/font]
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

whatever you like
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ a :gift: for yah xD
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

a gift for you too
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ a piece of paper. 1 sheet only. hhaha
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

sandpaper. oh yeah~ xDDD
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ a pencil for yah xD
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ ballpen. for a change.. xDD
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

water for you :eh::eh::eh:
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ a glass of coke.. x_x :P
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

an empty water bottle
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ a :cake: for yah xD
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

pringles. oh yeah~ xDD
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^a dvd case. lol
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]^Entertainment showcase. :gift: [/b][/font]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:26

[ 9 queries - 0.208 second ]
Privacy Policy