• ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

Javon
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

Delicious Pizza And Cheese Cake.:eh:
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

A sack of cockroaches... =D=D=D
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ a mouse for yah xD
khrizsha05
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[i]a elepant mini elephant lewlz[/i]
Javon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Your Dream.:eh:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ a catwalk xD
khrizsha05
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

a road =)=):thumbsup::thumbsup:
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

A bench stripe polo shirt... =):thumbsup: :gift:
khrizsha05
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[i]hmm wat ever he lyks[/i] :thumbsup:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^Cross :lol::lol::penguin::penguin:
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Whatever she likes too.. =)
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ a digital cam for yah xD
khrizsha05
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[i]a cphone hehe[/i] wew wew wew
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

A Usb for you with 1,000 GB... =):thumbsup: =D
khrizsha05
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

a lot of :gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^Crayons :penguin::penguin::penguin:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^^ a net cafe for yah xD[/b]
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Gonna Franchise you a SM mall.. =):thumbsup:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ a blank cd xD
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^Mocha Frappe :penguin::penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:28

[ 9 queries - 0.384 second ]
Privacy Policy