• ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

^^ a laptop for yah xD
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

a mac pc for you! .. :P
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]^Futomaki sushi. :gift: [/b][/font]
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ a brand new car xD
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

a brand new pencil. :lol:
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

give him a repu :eh: thanks bro
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

watercolors...... hahahah..............
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ trip to new york xD

Last edited by _ryl_ (2009-01-04 23:59:51)

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ a broken electric guitar :lol:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ a ballpen without ink :lol: xD

Last edited by _ryl_ (2009-01-05 00:10:10)

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ a ballpen w/ ink. :lol:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ a repu for yah xD
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ :eh: for you too. :D
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^Princess for you :D:eh:
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ a queen for you. :eh:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^Doodle Stuffs for you :eh:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ a vans shoe for yah xD
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^Cotton Candy for you :eh:
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

cotton buds for him =D
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ a t shirt for yah xD
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:06

[ 9 queries - 0.303 second ]
Privacy Policy