• ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

a ... raw fish :eh: :eh:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

^^ a :cake: for yah xD
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

+repu for yah...
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

xmas card :eh: :lol: :lol:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a new year greeting card :D
Javon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Trip To My House Here in AU. LOL'd! :eh:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ a new hair style xD
Javon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Something That You Wish. :eh:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

a soap....... =D
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ your crushes xD
Javon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Here :rose:. LOL'd. :eh:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

girlfriends for u =D
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

trip to my concert -kicked- :penguin:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

artworks......... :eh:
switcute
» n00b
1969-12-31

:rose::rose::rose:a r0ses 4 u!
Javon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]girlfriends for u =D[/quote] How I Wish. :O [i] merci [/i] :eh: ^ Ballon For You. :lol:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^ahaha XD maybe...... skulls =D the real one[/b]

Last edited by ---xXirukiTepe--- (2009-01-04 06:52:03)

_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ your love one xD
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

your favorite dessert. yum.
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ your love.. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:40

[ 9 queries - 0.226 second ]
Privacy Policy