• ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

..>> many boxes of :gift: ..
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

[spoiler]shit[/spoiler] open my gift. hehhe
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ jacket for yah xD
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

..>> penguins ^^ :)
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

avril merchandise =D
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.. >> lightbulbs ^^ :idea:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ i give you a candy , lolz xD
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

..>> gummy worms ^^ :)
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]a popcorn[/b].. :D hmmp.. i think you wud love to have it . .haha
reyhannaleen
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmm=| my gift?? it's the best :gift: ever... :crybaby: huhuh... i'm so damn dramatic!! heheh.. yung gift na natanggap ko ksi ay yung LIFE ko.. d na ako dapat mag exist ngayon eh pro thank God talaga dat i made it this far. luv yah guys
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

..>> corns ^^ :)
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@rey : speak in english. hmmp.. better read the rules first if you are a newbie.. @topic: a dictionary. hehe
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:cake:..>> the biggest cake in the world :cake:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ a vans shoes for yah xD
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

a guitar with no strings attached on it. hahaha :wallbash:
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

..>> bottle of mineral water..
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

arvil dvd for you ryl :D
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ brand new cp.. xD
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Comic Sans Ms][b]^Box of Pringles. :gift:[/b][/font]
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oxygen. i think ur lacking of it. haha. ( base on your avatar ) sablay!

Last edited by viruz84 (2009-01-04 03:15:47)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » if happened that tomorrow is the birthday of the person above you, what gift will you give to him/her that would make him/her happy ..?? the game will start from me .. =) what gift will you give t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:24

[ 9 queries - 0.367 second ]
Privacy Policy