• ARCHIVES 
  • » a lot of people has been soo damn crazy with L.O.V.E. okie..dont get mushy.. [u][i] [b][[ for girlz ]][/b][/i][/u] [b]here are a few thingz boys love about you[/b] empathy the smile the looks yo

Pages: 12345..5

a lot of people has been soo damn crazy with L.O.V.E. okie..dont get mushy.. [u][i] [b][[ for girlz ]][/b][/i][/u] [b]here are a few thingz boys love about you[/b] empathy the smile the looks yo

toinkz101
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

a lot of people has been soo damn crazy with L.O.V.E. okie..dont get mushy.. [u][i] [b][[ for girlz ]][/b][/i][/u] [b]here are a few thingz boys love about you[/b] empathy the smile the looks yo

a lot of people has been soo damn crazy with L.O.V.E. okie..dont get mushy.. [u][i] [b][[ for girlz ]][/b][/i][/u] [b]here are a few thingz boys love about you[/b] empathy the smile the looks your hair and the way you move .. boys started to go gaga on girlz when girlz [i]"FLIRTZ"[/i] on the boyz [b]BUT[/b]:exclaim: REMINDING YOU GIRLZ!.. Boys dont like girlz who flirt too much!.. the boy might think that your like ..you wanna do something on him or you like the boy to go gaga on you.. [u] [i][b][[ for boyz ]][/b] [/i] [/u] here are some few thingz girlz love about you the laugh the smile the hair your "coolness" and this is the most common one [b]EMO BOYZ[/b] OKIE....i dont like emo..cuz u need to hurt yourself but boyz nowadys started to go crazy on emo!.. okay.. what girlz hate about you girlz hate to be "played" and they hate boyz who doesnt have anything to do! of course the common reason why girlz break up with boyz is that they dont have COMMUNICATION! of course girlz dont like to be treated as if they're just some wind who starts to pass by! girlz hate that soo much! and again L.O.V.E is the most worthwhile feeling in the universe!!! [b]note: post your problems here and i'll entertain you![/b] btw..help me guysz spread this topic!..i hope many loverz or couplez will appreciate this!.. [quote=toinkz101]more tipz coming soon![/quote] ^ayt'2 lyk i said more tipz !.. well here you go! [i] [b]this are some tipz to be buddies with your friends![/b][/i] [sub]small stepz![/sub] [i]smile[/i] The simplest way to acknowledge a person is to smile at him. Chances are, he/she'll smile right back. Next time you see him nod your head, wave at him, and introduce yourself (if he doesn't already know you). Pretty soon, you'll be starting a conversation [i]get to know him better[/i] More than just constantly checking his Multiply or Friendster profile, chat him up when you see him--either in person or on the net. Ask him what he likes and dislikes are, his hobbies, his fave movies, and more! [i]go to places where he hangs out[/i] Is he normally at the library after scjool? or at gym?..or maybe at bars etc.? Remember, proximity is the key-- but not in a creepy stalker way! [sub]big steps[/sub] [i]give him a call[/i] Though it's great to text him/her or chat online, nothing beats a good conversation over the phone. If it goes well, give him a chance to call you next time around. [i]go out with him[/i] Make it a group date to keep things casual. By getting to know his friends, you'll gain more insight into his personality. Being with him in person is also your chance to find out aparks will fly! ADDiTiONAL! GUIDES TO FiRST DATE! (girls only) dont overdose on make up! dont talk only all about yourself dont exaggerated! dont be too shy or be speechless the whole night! dont keep on going to the cr! dont eat fast (you might choke up!=D) if a boy has too explain something give him the time.. dont be panic when you lost something and mostly.. bring an emergency money cause maybe your date forgot his wallet! whahaha..:o [scroll]thats it for now![/scroll]

Last edited by toinkz101 (2008-10-29 09:03:03)

gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: a lot of people has been soo damn crazy with L.O.V.E. okie..dont get mushy.. [u][i] [b][[ for girlz ]][/b][/i][/u] [b]here are a few thingz boys love about you[/b] empathy the smile the looks yo

nice post. thanks for the tips. i think i have some of those things!? :D
toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: a lot of people has been soo damn crazy with L.O.V.E. okie..dont get mushy.. [u][i] [b][[ for girlz ]][/b][/i][/u] [b]here are a few thingz boys love about you[/b] empathy the smile the looks yo

[quote=gengski]nice post. thanks for the tips. i think i have some of those things!? :D[/quote] eheh..thx..for the comment yeah you have some..the smile and the hair..you got lookz too
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

waw.! nice thread huh.? i have a question.. do they really like flirt girls.? how about the non-flirt girls.?
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice tips.... hope many can read this so that (wala nang girls na iiyak) huhuhuhu... :crybaby:
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice points and tips.. well. al of them wer right.. ood job on the post:thumbsup:
toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=DM--hEaVeNsEnt]nice points and tips.. well. al of them wer right.. ood job on the post:thumbsup:[/quote] ehe..yeah IK..thx for the comment and for the appreciation! [quote=whatwendz]nice tips.... hope many can read this so that (wala nang girls na iiyak) huhuhuhu... :crybaby:[/quote] ehp..your definetly true!.. [quote=/*/love.ceii/*/]waw.! nice thread huh.? i have a question.. do they really like flirt girls.? how about the non-flirt girls.?[/quote] as for some boyz they do [ but it aint right..i guess it's a bad habit ] but for [b][i]many boys![/b][/i] they dont!.. thx ya'll for this comments luhb lotsz!
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Nice tips. ^^ :) I hope everyone goes like what's on the tips. :)
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

nice tips! what is some flirting tipz?
toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=gossipgirl03]Nice tips. ^^ :) I hope everyone goes like what's on the tips. :)[/quote] ehp..thx for this comment! [quote=Pinky_Girly_Patricia]nice tips! what is some flirting tipz?[/quote] do you really wanna know?..:):question:
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

yes. i do. =) coz i have a crush on someone. :retard:
toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=Pinky_Girly_Patricia]yes. i do. =) coz i have a crush on someone. :retard:[/quote] oh okay..here's some: :thumbsdown: [b]the laugh and pass[/b] :arrow: try to pass on the boy laughing to get some attention [b]the hair flip[/b] :arrow:try to flip your hair to again get some aattention [b] the call somebody[/b]:arrow: try to call that guy and start to call another person to prevent you to notice him oh WTH!..i'll just edit my thread with some tipz kie?..eehhehe=D
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

wow! thanks! +repu for you! :D
toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=Pinky_Girly_Patricia]wow! thanks! +repu for you! :D[/quote] yay!..thx for this!
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hey nice tip!!! I also have a prob ! I like this guy but he likes someone else what should i do?
toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=Sunshine0918]hey nice tip!!! I also have a prob ! I like this guy but he likes someone else what should i do?[/quote] are you xure that ,the guy likes another?..if you arent try to talk to him..or ask him or you can try to befriend him so that he can like you.. [i]is this good?..tell me if it isnt and i'll give you more![/i]
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote][b]tionkz101 wrote:[/b] are you xure that ,the guy likes another?..if you arent try to talk to him..or ask him or you can try to befriend him so that he can like you.. is this good?..tell me if it isnt and i'll give you more![/quote] His my friend already thats why i know he has a crush on someone else He always talks about her!! But i dont mind ! anyways thanks for helping !!! :D
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hey there! how can i be sure if someone loves me?:crybaby:
toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=neverloved15]hey there! how can i be sure if someone loves me?:crybaby:[/quote] it depends on how you see the boy is acting on you.. he maiebiee blushing when he talks to you or he may speak girly on you too..or he may feautured you on his friendz! in fs!:lol:
evangeline
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hey bro,nice thread ere.. sooooOOoo,i hve 1 thing that i disagree on u.about teh [b]emo[/b] boys thingy,hehe. xtualy i think dat it's not 100% percent true..thre's a correction ere,emo is not just about hurting or sumthin like dat.it's just a fashion statement (i guess). =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » a lot of people has been soo damn crazy with L.O.V.E. okie..dont get mushy.. [u][i] [b][[ for girlz ]][/b][/i][/u] [b]here are a few thingz boys love about you[/b] empathy the smile the looks yo

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:16

[ 10 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy