• ARCHIVES 
  • » a lot of people has been soo damn crazy with L.O.V.E. okie..dont get mushy.. [u][i] [b][[ for girlz ]][/b][/i][/u] [b]here are a few thingz boys love about you[/b] empathy the smile the looks yo

Pages: 12345

a lot of people has been soo damn crazy with L.O.V.E. okie..dont get mushy.. [u][i] [b][[ for girlz ]][/b][/i][/u] [b]here are a few thingz boys love about you[/b] empathy the smile the looks yo

Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: a lot of people has been soo damn crazy with L.O.V.E. okie..dont get mushy.. [u][i] [b][[ for girlz ]][/b][/i][/u] [b]here are a few thingz boys love about you[/b] empathy the smile the looks yo

nice tips gonna try Them =D :lol:
yakyak20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: a lot of people has been soo damn crazy with L.O.V.E. okie..dont get mushy.. [u][i] [b][[ for girlz ]][/b][/i][/u] [b]here are a few thingz boys love about you[/b] empathy the smile the looks yo

enx for the tips siz!!
toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=Dynasty-tweaker]nice tips gonna try Them =D :lol:[/quote] aww'2 okei!..gud luck with that!..haha..thx for the comment though [quote=yakyak20]enx for the tips siz!![/quote] bro u mean?..hahah..anyways thx!..
riana21.punkemorock
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thnx 4 the tips
toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=riana21.punkemorock]thnx 4 the tips[/quote] haha no prob! =)
yuwi_MCR
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0000] Oh,Thanks for posting this cool love tips..................[/color]
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

woah ! thnx for this ! reaLLy heLps . haha =]
strawberry143
» FTalker
1969-12-31

aw.. nice one.. need to do this.. joke..
toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=yuwi_MCR]Oh,Thanks for posting this cool love tips..................[/quote] waw!..thx dude! [quote=aprilcutie09]woah ! thnx for this ! reaLLy heLps . haha =][/quote] thx you!..muwah! [quote=strawberry143]aw.. nice one.. need to do this.. joke..[/quote] haha..sure you can y not?..ehhe..just dont forget to just be yourself k [spoiler]to all thank you soo much for reading and forcommenting my thread lurve lotsz[/spoiler]

Last edited by toinkz101 (2008-08-27 20:37:40)

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

spend time with your loved ones as much as you can. and include your family and friends in your life. make sure they both understand your love for one another.
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=toinkz101]boys started to go gaga on girlz when girlz "FLIRTZ" on the boyz BUT:exclaim: REMINDING YOU GIRLZ!.. Boys dont like girlz who flirt too much!.. the boy might think that your like ..you wanna do something on him or you like the boy to go gaga on you..[/quote] hahaha! i agree with yuu :paranoid:
toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=jmaex3]spend time with your loved ones as much as you can. and include your family and friends in your life. make sure they both understand your love for one another.[/quote] haha..yep'2 agree with that! especially the family thing! [quote=kaygee:3]hahaha! i agree with yuu :paranoid:[/quote] haha..yep'2..i hate flirtsz! soo much!
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

bro u know about love! o.0 wow! thanks for sharing it!
toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=mystic rain]bro u know about love! o.0 wow! thanks for sharing it![/quote] haha..yep'2..that magazine readingsz really paid off!..wew!..haha..thx though!
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

uhm.. the tip you gave me didn`t work. what should I do ?(it`s on page one or two I guess).
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice thread... i luv it... =)
aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

love tips pretend that youve havent have any relationships before, pretend like a virgin innocent from love.
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice thread you have here!:D:thumbsup: uhm..you know i like someone and we're classmates but the thing though is i believe he doesn't even know me..ahah:lol:=| he's not talking to me..=| i don't know..if that's a prob..hehe
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=yhanikz]uhm..you know i like someone and we're classmates but the thing though is i believe he doesn't even know me..ahah:lol:=| he's not talking to me..=| i don't know..if that's a prob..hehe[/quote] You should try to do something that will make that person notice you more. It may be a problem if he doesn't know you exist... So, try to create attention around you, without seeming too "easy" or an "attention hog" .
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

cool post! great help to everyone... thanks!:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » a lot of people has been soo damn crazy with L.O.V.E. okie..dont get mushy.. [u][i] [b][[ for girlz ]][/b][/i][/u] [b]here are a few thingz boys love about you[/b] empathy the smile the looks yo

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:05

[ 9 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy