• ARCHIVES 
  • » a lot of people has been soo damn crazy with L.O.V.E. okie..dont get mushy.. [u][i] [b][[ for girlz ]][/b][/i][/u] [b]here are a few thingz boys love about you[/b] empathy the smile the looks yo

Pages: 1..12345

a lot of people has been soo damn crazy with L.O.V.E. okie..dont get mushy.. [u][i] [b][[ for girlz ]][/b][/i][/u] [b]here are a few thingz boys love about you[/b] empathy the smile the looks yo

niCx.06_gHuRLaSh
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: a lot of people has been soo damn crazy with L.O.V.E. okie..dont get mushy.. [u][i] [b][[ for girlz ]][/b][/i][/u] [b]here are a few thingz boys love about you[/b] empathy the smile the looks yo

true, communication really matters! if a relationship doesn't have that.. it will be torn, haha.. and i like the tips! thanks for posting. the hair is common, huh?! :D
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: a lot of people has been soo damn crazy with L.O.V.E. okie..dont get mushy.. [u][i] [b][[ for girlz ]][/b][/i][/u] [b]here are a few thingz boys love about you[/b] empathy the smile the looks yo

nice tips :) you've researched about this one by yourself? great :thumbsup:
evevioletta
» FTalker
1969-12-31

great tips..i went to my first date with my current bf by wearing only t shirt n jeans...with no make up..:lol:..wow..too simple huh?glad we're still together..:D
zenar_3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lil help love gurus..:lol: so here the guy he is corting me by this tym,, now that im strting to lyk him,, some things eventualy appeard to me,, lyk wut i saw in cuments,, sttus in ym? also some of his txt messges to me...THAT make me think he stil lyk the girl which rejected her few months ago... .. er, sometyms there are sparks in me that i fil iritated on those nd lil jelus ? xD. p.s. im not iritated on the past girl. :) ..well,,, errrr... any tips or suggestion on wat can i do to make things /fil/ better on my side/feelings?.. x]].. :D
_sakura-chan_
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thatnks for the tips! It can really help me! =) :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » a lot of people has been soo damn crazy with L.O.V.E. okie..dont get mushy.. [u][i] [b][[ for girlz ]][/b][/i][/u] [b]here are a few thingz boys love about you[/b] empathy the smile the looks yo

Pages: 1..12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:40

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy