• ARCHIVES 
  • » a lot of people has been soo damn crazy with L.O.V.E. okie..dont get mushy.. [u][i] [b][[ for girlz ]][/b][/i][/u] [b]here are a few thingz boys love about you[/b] empathy the smile the looks yo

Pages: 123455

a lot of people has been soo damn crazy with L.O.V.E. okie..dont get mushy.. [u][i] [b][[ for girlz ]][/b][/i][/u] [b]here are a few thingz boys love about you[/b] empathy the smile the looks yo

pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: a lot of people has been soo damn crazy with L.O.V.E. okie..dont get mushy.. [u][i] [b][[ for girlz ]][/b][/i][/u] [b]here are a few thingz boys love about you[/b] empathy the smile the looks yo

weew.. thanks for the tips.. nice one .. :D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: a lot of people has been soo damn crazy with L.O.V.E. okie..dont get mushy.. [u][i] [b][[ for girlz ]][/b][/i][/u] [b]here are a few thingz boys love about you[/b] empathy the smile the looks yo

[quote=gengskie]of course the common reason why girlz break up with boyz is that they dont have COMMUNICATION! of course girlz dont like to be treated as if they're just some wind who starts to pass by! girlz hate that soo much![/quote] I break wif my ex-boyfriend because of this reason :mad: he is just playing on me. When he is getting bored of me then he just left me. ignore me. find another girl. oh what teh heck is wrong wif him. why teh hell was he my boyfriend :puke:
eya_14
» n00b
1969-12-31

>>helpful tips... >>thanks but... >>im sorry to say.. >>i tried it... >>it didnt work with my case.. >>huhu:cry::cry::crybaby:
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=toinkz101]it depends on how you see the boy is acting on you.. he maiebiee blushing when he talks to you or he may speak girly on you too..or he may feautured you on his friendz! in fs!:lol:[/quote] hmm..can it be when he always texts me? or can it be when he's not talking to me even though we used to exchange messages a lot or should i say i'm the one who ignores and not talking to him so he also ended up not talking to me?

Last edited by neverloved15 (2008-08-20 06:24:34)

toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=evangeline]hey bro,nice thread ere.. sooooOOoo,i hve 1 thing that i disagree on u.about teh emo boys thingy,hehe. xtualy i think dat it's not 100% percent true..thre's a correction ere,emo is not just about hurting or sumthin like dat.it's just a fashion statement (i guess). =)[/quote] ehp..sorry 'bout that..i never knew ..hhaa..sorry.. [quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]weew.. thanks for the tips.. nice one .. :D[/quote] thx!:D [quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요][quote]gengskie wrote: of course the common reason why girlz break up with boyz is that they dont have COMMUNICATION! of course girlz dont like to be treated as if they're just some wind who starts to pass by! girlz hate that soo much![/quote] I break wif my ex-boyfriend because of this reason :mad: he is just playing on me. When he is getting bored of me then he just left me. ignore me. find another girl. oh what teh heck is wrong wif him. why teh hell was he my boyfriend :puke:[/quote] damn!.i hate that attitude..you choose the wrong guy gurl!.please be careful!..BTW gengskie did'nt wrote this..i did..hehhe [quote=eya_14]>>helpful tips... >>thanks but... >>im sorry to say.. >>i tried it... >>it didnt work with my case.. >>huhu:cry::cry::crybaby:[/quote] did'nt work?..never experience that happened..almost all our school tried to experience it and all worked!.hhaa..almost all calls me when they have problems! =| [quote=neverloved15]hmm..can it be when he always texts me? or can it be when he's not talking to me even though we used to exchange messages a lot or should i say i'm the one who ignores and not talking to him so he also ended up not talking to me?[/quote] ehp'3...ehehe..definetly yes!=) +repu guysz!..hahaha
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

uhm can I ask some tips ? coz I also have a crush on someone.
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice thread [b]toinkz101[/b] ahm. can i add something? because this was the problem of me and my ex.bf. =| maybe this is true to most girls. [quote][b]Don't make that girl jealous.[/b][/quote] really hated it when he does that. although i know that he was just joking and I am the one he really loves. :P but this is not the reason why we broke up. a waaaay private manner. haix. i'm so glad i have the ftalk family. =)

Last edited by gaara_gfzz (2008-08-20 21:51:07)

toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=ino24]uhm can I ask some tips ? coz I also have a crush on someone.[/quote] errr..wat tipz?..hahaa..plz be specific [quote=gaara_gfzz]]nice thread toinkz101 ahm. can i add something? because this was the problem of me and my ex.bf. =| maybe this is true to most girls. Don't make that girl jealous. really hated it when he does that. although i know that he was just joking and I am the one he really loves. :P but this is not the reason why we broke up. a waaaay private manner. haix. i'm so glad i have the ftalk family. =)[/quote] ahh..okei..never knew bout that!..haha..okei! thx for that!..and for the repu!..mamat! haha..okei keep it as a secret gurl..hahah!.. thx again!..muwah! ehp'2 ftalk is my lyf!..hahaha!:lol: [spoiler]more tipz coming soon!..haha..still reading magz andsome forums on the net! :).. btw! +repu guysz!:lol:[/spoiler]
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i mean I have a crush on someone,he is my contact in ym.(ym only)but we've only chat once.right now were not chatting.if I see him in our school(he is my schoolmate),we just stare on eachother's eyes.I dont know what to do.
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=ino24]i mean I have a crush on someone,he is my contact in ym.(ym only)but we've only chat once.right now were not chatting.if I see him in our school(he is my schoolmate),we just stare on eachother's eyes.I dont know what to do.[/quote] well. for me. there's no problem there. =) if i were u. i'll just say hi. i'd be myself. be frnds with him. you know. and i still believe in this. [quote][b][i]Lovers start as friends[/i][/b][/quote] ryt??
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ dont you think he'll notice it ?
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=toinkz101]ehp'3...ehehe..definetly yes!=) +repu guysz!..hahaha[/quote] haha..tnx for the advice men!

Last edited by neverloved15 (2008-08-22 06:18:52)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

you talked like someone with lots of experience when it comes to love eh.nice one bro. =)
toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=gaar_gfzz]ino24 wrote: i mean I have a crush on someone,he is my contact in ym.(ym only)but we've only chat once.right now were not chatting.if I see him in our school(he is my schoolmate),we just stare on eachother's eyes.I dont know what to do. well. for me. there's no problem there. =) if i were u. i'll just say hi. i'd be myself. be frnds with him. you know. and i still believe in this. Lovers start as friends ryt??[/quote] haha..ayt'2..haha..thx for answering it for me!..hha..nyc tipz though!..hahaha..muwah! [quote=neverloved15]haha..tnx for the advice men![/quote] haha..np!=) [quote=As cicatrizes]you talked like someone with lots of experience when it comes to love eh.nice one bro. =)[/quote] haha..ehp'2 those readings and researches and of courze the money spent for the magz and bookz finally paid off!..haha..:lol:i'll take that as a compliment!..thx!
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=ino24]^ dont you think he'll notice it ?[/quote] i dont think so... i did that b4. he didn't notice. :D
Aznfinest
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]nice[/i] :thumbsup:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]just be yourself.[/b] that's all the tip that everyone should know. whether you're a male or a female or... both. and [b]don't be clingy.[/b] boys/girls who are clingy tend to chase their loved ones away.
Aznfinest
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=jmaex3]just be yourself. that's all the tip that everyone should know. whether you're a male or a female or... both. and don't be clingy. boys/girls who are clingy tend to chase their loved ones away.[/quote] [i]agree[/i] :thumbsup: [i]well said sis[/i]

Last edited by Aznfinest (2008-08-22 20:33:14)

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:D thanks. I forgot one other factor: stay away from JEALOUSY. there is nothing worse than being jealous. and if you are feeling that way, talk to your loved one about it. he/she will understand and that way, he/she will make sure to not make you feel jealous.
toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=gaara_gfzz]i dont think so... i did that b4. he didn't notice. :D[/quote] haha..once again..thx for answering it for me!..muwah!...mamatz!..co cebuano ko! [quote=Aznfinest]nice:thumbsup:[/quote] haha..thx! [quote=Aznfinest]agree :thumbsup: well said sis[/quote] me too!..hahaha [quote=jmaex3]ust be yourself. that's all the tip that everyone should know. whether you're a male or a female or... both. and don't be clingy. boys/girls who are clingy tend to chase their loved ones away.[/quote] haha..ehp'2..haha..thx for this!... [quote=jmaex3]stay away from JEALOUSY. there is nothing worse than being jealous. and if you are feeling that way, talk to your loved one about it. he/she will understand and that way, he/she will make sure to not make you feel jealous.[/quote] haha..yeah'2..too..btw..my friend also starts to get jealous at me and her bf because we keep on chatting!..and idt that's my problem because she never goes online usually! :|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » a lot of people has been soo damn crazy with L.O.V.E. okie..dont get mushy.. [u][i] [b][[ for girlz ]][/b][/i][/u] [b]here are a few thingz boys love about you[/b] empathy the smile the looks yo

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:41

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy