• ARCHIVES 
  • » a lot of people has been soo damn crazy with L.O.V.E. okie..dont get mushy.. [u][i] [b][[ for girlz ]][/b][/i][/u] [b]here are a few thingz boys love about you[/b] empathy the smile the looks yo

Pages: 112345

a lot of people has been soo damn crazy with L.O.V.E. okie..dont get mushy.. [u][i] [b][[ for girlz ]][/b][/i][/u] [b]here are a few thingz boys love about you[/b] empathy the smile the looks yo

xstel
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: a lot of people has been soo damn crazy with L.O.V.E. okie..dont get mushy.. [u][i] [b][[ for girlz ]][/b][/i][/u] [b]here are a few thingz boys love about you[/b] empathy the smile the looks yo

hi! i had a problem. [woow! is this love guru?] i now have my "bf" which is my beloved.:wow: then somebody went infront of me. then shaked hands.. one of these days of september... i heard from my friend that the boy who shaked hands with me wanted me to court. yesterday. sept. 19,2008.. we talked 3 on the phone. my friend. me. and the boy. my friend is asking me the horrible questions. just like.. "May pag.asa ba sayo si kirby?" [btw. Kirby is teh name of the boy..] he doesn't know that im in a relationship ryt now. but seems im liking him everytime i hear his voice. what shud i do? would i break up wid my "bf"? or not?
toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: a lot of people has been soo damn crazy with L.O.V.E. okie..dont get mushy.. [u][i] [b][[ for girlz ]][/b][/i][/u] [b]here are a few thingz boys love about you[/b] empathy the smile the looks yo

[quote="ino24"]uhm.. the tip you gave me didn`t work. what should I do ?(it`s on page one or two I guess).[/quote] ^..didint work?..why what hapened?..ehehe [quote="aljayizer"]love tips pretend that youve havent have any relationships before, pretend like a virgin innocent from love.[/quote] ^..oah? [quote="yhaniks"]nice thread you have here!:D:thumbsup: uhm..you know i like someone and we're classmates but the thing though is i believe he doesn't even know me..ahah:lol:=| he's not talking to me..=| i don't know..if that's a prob..hehe[/quote] try to talk to him..and talk about himself..ehehe..maybe u could be friends and start a new relationship..eheh [quote="jmaex3"][quote="yhanikz"]uhm..you know i like someone and we're classmates but the thing though is i believe he doesn't even know me..ahah:lol:=| he's not talking to me..=| i don't know..if that's a prob..hehe[/quote] You should try to do something that will make that person notice you more. It may be a problem if he doesn't know you exist... So, try to create attention around you, without seeming too "easy" or an "attention hog" .[/quote] yehp'2..that could be! [quote="xstel"]hi! i had a problem. [woow! is this love guru?] i now have my "bf" which is my beloved.:wow: then somebody went infront of me. then shaked hands.. one of these days of september... i heard from my friend that the boy who shaked hands with me wanted me to court. yesterday. sept. 19,2008.. we talked 3 on the phone. my friend. me. and the boy. my friend is asking me the horrible questions. just like.. "May pag.asa ba sayo si kirby?" [btw. Kirby is teh name of the boy..] he doesn't know that im in a relationship ryt now. but seems im liking him everytime i hear his voice. what shud i do? would i break up wid my "bf"? or not?[/quote] well..do u still love ur bf?..and do u really love the boy hu shake hands with you?.. it depends really on what your heart says..it could be..your heart loves both of them.. well if its both try to think of it.. well u cant possibly date both of them..its like a two timer lol! nweiz..just try to ask them if they love you!..ehehe _________________________________________________________ to all hu commented thx!..for appreciating it all..love yah.. sorry for the late delay!..eheh
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=toinkz101]xstel wrote:hi!i had a problem. [woow! is this love guru?]i now have my "bf" which is my beloved.then somebody went infront of me. then shaked hands..one of these days of september... i heard from my friend that the boy who shaked hands with me wanted me to court.yesterday. sept. 19,2008.. we talked 3 on the phone. my friend. me. and the boy.my friend is asking me the horrible questions. just like.. "May pag.asa ba sayo si kirby?"[btw. Kirby is teh name of the boy..]he doesn't know that im in a relationship ryt now.but seems im liking him everytime i hear his voice.what shud i do? would i break up wid my "bf"? or not?well..do u still love ur bf?..and do u really love the boy hu shake hands with you?..it depends really on what your heart says..it could be..your heart loves both of them..well if its both try to think of it..well u cant possibly date both of them..its like a two timer lol!nweiz..just try to ask them if they love you!..ehehe[/quote] yepph. i love both of them. now im a 2 timer. ugh! btw. thanks for the advice mr.love guru. aheheh. goodluck!
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey everyone....! i just wanna know what could be the reason if you cant get someone off your head..... well in fact,you don't want to think about that person anyone..... but still,that person is still haunting you....:paranoid:
zeroeightforever
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wew.!! :thumbsup: nc tips ! all of em r true... somehow? but i dun like the discrimination bout' boys hus getting emotional.. or like emos.. its deyr fashion, style and life ! :) neweii yer tipz r nc ! keep sharing good things and tipz..
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=jmaex3][quote=yhanikz]uhm..you know i like someone and we're classmates but the thing though is i believe he doesn't even know me..ahah:lol:=| he's not talking to me..=| i don't know..if that's a prob..hehe[/quote] You should try to do something that will make that person notice you more. It may be a problem if he doesn't know you exist... So, try to create attention around you, without seeming too "easy" or an "attention hog" .[/quote] [quote=toinkz101]yhaniks wrote: nice thread you have here! uhm..you know i like someone and we're classmates but the thing though is i believe he doesn't even know me..ahah:lol: he's not talking to me.. i don't know..if that's a prob..hehe try to talk to him..and talk about himself..ehehe..maybe u could be friends and start a new relationship..eheh[/quote] haha..as if i can do talk to him.. i'm shy..:redface: ahaha btw thanks guys! thanks..^^ but i dunno what to do ahah:paranoid: it's like wth i am to him..ahah and i also think he has a gf ahaah that's okay thanks agen..ahah:D

Last edited by yhanikz (2008-09-21 23:33:28)

alcala
» n00b
1969-12-31

........h!!!!!!!! just say hi 2 all of us and have a good day:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice nice nice tips! :D imma try those =D
wench000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:o woooo love doctor in the Haus' :lol: gud work dude! :D
blooder_2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

all i can say is nice one...
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wow!..looks like i learned something about boyz!....=)
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmmm.. not all boys are into flirt girls, some are sensitive, nice post. haha
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

noce post!!... keep on updating ur post
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cool post dude..!!! two thumbs up.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
christella
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nice Tips about Love..
toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

^..thx for all the comment guys!
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice tips u got there, haha :lol: nice one :D
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmmmm..... nice one..... but i dun nid them.... srry to say that..... what ever happens....... we're gud...... we're always...... gud...... with my bf....... hihi but i like them pls post more..
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] wow..O_O coll tips..XDDD~ hhaw..x]~=D[/align]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Comic Sans Ms][b]Good tips about love. :thumbsup: [/b][/font]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » a lot of people has been soo damn crazy with L.O.V.E. okie..dont get mushy.. [u][i] [b][[ for girlz ]][/b][/i][/u] [b]here are a few thingz boys love about you[/b] empathy the smile the looks yo

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:56

[ 9 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy