• ARCHIVES 
  • » What is ur fav instrument?? Tell it to us.. if u dont play that instrument,and you like it,just say it :rolleyes: Well,For me,, I like the guitar. but im playing piano.. but i do not like piano.. :D

Pages: 12345678..8

What is ur fav instrument?? Tell it to us.. if u dont play that instrument,and you like it,just say it :rolleyes: Well,For me,, I like the guitar. but im playing piano.. but i do not like piano.. :D

EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

What is ur fav instrument?? Tell it to us.. if u dont play that instrument,and you like it,just say it :rolleyes: Well,For me,, I like the guitar. but im playing piano.. but i do not like piano.. :D

modern_kealotz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: What is ur fav instrument?? Tell it to us.. if u dont play that instrument,and you like it,just say it :rolleyes: Well,For me,, I like the guitar. but im playing piano.. but i do not like piano.. :D

i like violin but i'm playing Piano and lyre hehehehe
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: What is ur fav instrument?? Tell it to us.. if u dont play that instrument,and you like it,just say it :rolleyes: Well,For me,, I like the guitar. but im playing piano.. but i do not like piano.. :D

[b]My Guitar and Drumset... :D[/b]
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i loev piano and violin when listening.. but instrument to play, i like drums! \m/
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i love playing guitar although i stopped already... i like to try violin too but i think it's hard... i'm a slow learner :D
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i play guitar .. but i like drums .. :D
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i dont play anything but i love to learn drums :cool::P
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i love the guitars... im still in the process of learning..=)
jykaaa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I play the guitar but lately, I lost my interest in playing it. :lol: I know how to play the organ (a little) and the flute too. :lol: Oh, I was a lyrist before. But what I like most is the [b]guitar[/b]. :D

Last edited by jykaaa (2008-08-22 06:45:46)

ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i play a piano. =) but i want to learn drums. ;)
christiandelacruz09
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me, i like to play [b]guitar[/b] but, i dont know how to play it. :cry:
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i relly wanted to learn how to play guitar but it seems like guitar doesn't really really like me...hmp!
lady_nhica03
» n00b
1969-12-31

bass guitar.. guitar.. eheheh.. :lol:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

piano! :thumbsup: lol! :wallbash:
liletoile
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love the violin! i can also play it
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my fav. is violin.. coz i can play wel.. XP and also guitar.. and some wind instrument..like..flute and piccolo..
jud_10131
» n00b
1969-12-31

meE?? ahm... guitar,drums and piano...:lol::lol:
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

drums & guitar but too bad i don't know how to play both! :cry:
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

now i like [b]flute[/b] and [b]guitar[/b].. And also [b]violin[/b] and also [b]drums[/b] But i dont know how to play all of 'em :wallbash: Ahahaa :lol:
jud_10131
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi... my favorite instrument is drum and electric guitar.. but i also play piano and keyboard...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What is ur fav instrument?? Tell it to us.. if u dont play that instrument,and you like it,just say it :rolleyes: Well,For me,, I like the guitar. but im playing piano.. but i do not like piano.. :D

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:02

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy