• ARCHIVES 
  • » What is ur fav instrument?? Tell it to us.. if u dont play that instrument,and you like it,just say it :rolleyes: Well,For me,, I like the guitar. but im playing piano.. but i do not like piano.. :D

Pages: 1..12345678

What is ur fav instrument?? Tell it to us.. if u dont play that instrument,and you like it,just say it :rolleyes: Well,For me,, I like the guitar. but im playing piano.. but i do not like piano.. :D

dess29
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What is ur fav instrument?? Tell it to us.. if u dont play that instrument,and you like it,just say it :rolleyes: Well,For me,, I like the guitar. but im playing piano.. but i do not like piano.. :D

i like the harp [so angelic] and i love the flute.. well.. i've learned to play it when i was in gradeschool.. :D
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: What is ur fav instrument?? Tell it to us.. if u dont play that instrument,and you like it,just say it :rolleyes: Well,For me,, I like the guitar. but im playing piano.. but i do not like piano.. :D

I love playing the guitar. But I want to learn how to play the harp and teh drums. :D
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i like bass guitar a lot.. but i can also play drums and organ.. lead gutiar
LOUiSSE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: piano&recorder
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Also organ, i'm using dat sumtyms. :) [/b]
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b] :thumbsup: guitar :exclaim: [/b]
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

:thumbsup:drums and guitar:thumbsup:
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]♥ gUitaR(acoustic, lead, bass) =) ♥ ♥ DrUmsz ♥ ♥ keyboArd ♥ ♥ FLute ♥ [spoiler][img]http://i33.tinypic.com/bhizxy.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/mb0qio.jpg[/img] [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/e8kgmq.jpg[/img][/b][/align]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

violin..i wish i could play that :crybaby:
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I like piano, drums, guitar and keyboards, but i don't know much about guitar yet, i'm still practicing...ehehehe
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Mine Is [b]Piano[/b] ♥♥ [b]Violin[/b] ♥♥ [b]Guitar[/b] ♥♥

Last edited by gratitude1 (2008-12-18 00:37:53)

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Also [i]keyboard[/i], wen our band practices. :) [/b]
freak_brawler
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i love my drum set...
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for me : :wow: piano ( i learn it about 6 months ago ) =) keyboard ( i already finished learn it.. sometimes i play it as a piano ) :wow: guitar ( but, i just know the chord c ) :D
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: drum :arrow: guitar
muska
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i dont play anything but i love to learn drums!!!! =)=)
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Bass Guitar. :)
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I play guitar.. flute and lyre. :D:D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I used d [i]flute[/i] sumtyms, wen i was a teenager. :) [/b]
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

mine is definitely the drums and guitar, but i play neither of those., hehehhe.. :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What is ur fav instrument?? Tell it to us.. if u dont play that instrument,and you like it,just say it :rolleyes: Well,For me,, I like the guitar. but im playing piano.. but i do not like piano.. :D

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:41

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy