• ARCHIVES 
  • » What is ur fav instrument?? Tell it to us.. if u dont play that instrument,and you like it,just say it :rolleyes: Well,For me,, I like the guitar. but im playing piano.. but i do not like piano.. :D

Pages: 12345678..8

What is ur fav instrument?? Tell it to us.. if u dont play that instrument,and you like it,just say it :rolleyes: Well,For me,, I like the guitar. but im playing piano.. but i do not like piano.. :D

kaetine
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What is ur fav instrument?? Tell it to us.. if u dont play that instrument,and you like it,just say it :rolleyes: Well,For me,, I like the guitar. but im playing piano.. but i do not like piano.. :D

:arrow: i like drums.. but i play guitar nd banduria.. =)=)
cherubic_baozhai
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: What is ur fav instrument?? Tell it to us.. if u dont play that instrument,and you like it,just say it :rolleyes: Well,For me,, I like the guitar. but im playing piano.. but i do not like piano.. :D

..i know how to play guitar.. but i like to learn how to play the piano...:)
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

em playing piano, but i wanna try violin.
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I Play what i want, so that would be.. :arrow: Guitar -quite expert =D :arrow: Piano - prodigy! :arrow: Violin - noob :disgust:
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I love playing guitar ,flute piano and drums..^^ :D but im not an expert at some of these^^
ikyang
» n00b
1969-12-31

I absolutely love the Violin and the Piano. =) And I think playing the drums would be cool as hell. sad to say, I don't know how to play them all. But I'm looking forward on learning how to.. :D
joedazh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a drumset.. rock in roll baby! hehehehehe! :wallbash:
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i leik flute,piano.. but i dunno how to play them! :lol:
emo_doll_angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

guitar and piano/...=)
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

even thou i like drums i prefer bass and rhythm =)
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]i like many instrument.. piano.. drum... biola.. babysaxophone..:D[/align]
hiRagAna_07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mee...... keyboard,, guitar and drums... ............they're cool to play...:D
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

guitar of course :D
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i like drums,guitar ang violin but i dunno how to play all o them..=( i juz know piano..a bit.:D
zeroeightforever
» FTalker
1969-12-31

drum set. :) and guitar.. but i dunno how to play em ! :)
fueledbyramen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

drums and Ryan Ross's Gibson ES-335.... and accordion like Brendon Urie
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]...i play d piano...[/b]:) [b]but i also want 2 learn hw 2 play the guitar and drums...[/b]:D
fueledbyramen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me tooo.... i also paly piano but when i am in piano lessons, i usually got bored. hahahah! LOL!
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#c0a0a0][b]i liek the octavina and piano..~~ [/b][/color]
wench000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

both piano and guitar :D they were my bestfriends when im alone at home :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What is ur fav instrument?? Tell it to us.. if u dont play that instrument,and you like it,just say it :rolleyes: Well,For me,, I like the guitar. but im playing piano.. but i do not like piano.. :D

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:08

[ 9 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy